PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Here such problema-the third year successively at me in the autumn nachin...

konstantsia
15.05.2004, 22:08
Hello! Here such problema-a third year successively at me begins here such here erunda-legs or foots (especially strongly more close to a bottom), then on arms or hand in the autumn and on a stomach or belly appear scratched " as though " I do not know stings, what is it, and I am am excruciated very much with an itch, kotryj as from stings of mosquitoes. He vanishes it depends, sometimes even after New year. I never transferred or carried komarinyh stings simply, combed always hair or was always combed in a blood, and now the same. I did not see in a room any insects, n in this year, in previous though examined both linen, and clothes, and bed. Prompt, please, what is it such can be, and it can be necessary to hand over what analyses. I am pregnant, and of all such troubles hotelosby to get rid till the winter when me to give birth or travail, chtby there were no troubles with a maternity home. If it is possible, advise, than it is possible reduce zud-can, any ointments?

Albanova V.I.
16.05.2004, 18:45
As you are pregnant, I would not like to do or make any courageous assumptions. What, if to you to come on reception?

konstantsia
18.05.2004, 06:47
It have appeared vshi (or fleas). How them to treat?