PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello. Here 15 years every morning I wake up, I go to a mirror...

Masha
16.05.2004, 16:56
The doctor, hello. Here 15 years every morning I wake up, I go to a mirror - and there they! Vile opposite spots. On two at least, new. Not including already available yesterday. Necessarily you will start to dream of an old age when it will be possible to become covered by folds and to get rid at last of spots. Only - words about cosmetics! For these years I am familiar with everything, from banal "Oriflejma" up to "Vichy". Analyses do not reveal or tap in my organism anything especial. According to analyses of spots at me should not be. It is a pity, that they do not read the conclusion of doctors. From all ton of the agents registered to me to me helped or assisted Oksi-10, but now I can not find it or him even abroad. Diane-35 accepted year, acnes like have passed or have taken place, but the liver began to fall off, and has ceased to accept - spots have again got. To shoot down me do not advise, it too considerably... What to do or make? (, etc. I know the general or common scheme or plan about a diet and I keep)

Sazykina L.N.
18.05.2004, 00:22
SEE above.