PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse I in occasion of a wart, the matter is that I from Estonia. Tell or say...

Hope
07.05.2004, 18:20
Excuse I in occasion of a wart, the matter is that I from Estonia. Tell or say anything it is impossible to make, naroldnymi sredsvami? All good.

LaRita
09.05.2004, 17:01
Tere.
National agents - hardly.
Descend or Go in kosmetologichesky a cabinet or study, ask to make cauterization by liquid nitrogen. (it one year ago costed 25 crones.) the wart will be inflated, will a little inflame. Here tut-that also should be taken it or her lukewarm! If she greater or big use a corn plaster if she small steam out and cut off gradually.
I recently have deduced or removed a wart on an index finger. Traces does not remain!
Success!

The critic
10.05.2004, 22:05
You From Estonia? Also what?
TO Estonia warts - to another grow?

Andrej
11.05.2004, 05:28
Juice chistotela

LaRita
14.05.2004, 01:31
CHistotela in Estonia navalom, but by the experience I can tell or say: it is useless. Or it is necessary to be smeared with it or him within several weeks on some times in day.
It is possible to ask in a drugstore an argentum nitricum. From it or him blackens and withers tonjusenky the top layer.
There is still a chemist's agent: Wartners kazhtsja. Operates or works almost as liquid nitrogen.

Hope
17.05.2004, 09:35
Thanks all for advice or councils. Happily!)