PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Here already as 3 years at me that that occur or happen to fingernails or nails. On legs or foots...

Ilya
16.05.2004, 03:25
Hello. Here already as 3 years at me that that occur or happen to fingernails or nails. On a leg or foot odin-big and two arms or hand, it is similar to a fungus, the fingernail turns yellow and iskrevljaetsja, but most neprejatnoe that the basis of a fingernail has a thickening of a finger which hurts at pressing and reminds drum-type rods. When in the first zdaval analyses on a fungus, have not found out it or him, in second time like have confirmed presence of a fungus and have registered treatment. But it does not help or assist, therefore I consider or count, what is it not the fungus in fact for three years would infect all. Help or assist to define or determine disease and ways of treatment please. To you I shall be very grateful if you will respond me on adress ilsorokin@rambler. ru

Smirnov K.V.
16.05.2004, 19:00
Which fungus has been found out? You are not absolutely right by way of that should infect all.