PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dipegmentatsija skins. Than can be caused or called? How to treat? Does not disturb, pros...

Evgenie
12.05.2004, 20:35
Dipegmentatsija skins. Than can be caused or called? How to treat?
Does not disturb, simply site of a skin of white color. Increases gradually or is gradually enlarged at a rate of. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Smirnov K.V.
13.05.2004, 01:02
The depigmentation of a skin can be secondary and arise on a place of the rashes existed earlier. Besides there are series of diseases, at which loss of a pigment - the basic attribute. Therefore in absentia to answer your question it is not obviously possible. For clearing a situation you should visit or attend the dermatologist. If you live in Moscow - my contact bodies: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.

Evgenie
14.05.2004, 16:52
Many thanks for the answer. I live in Kiev.
When has addressed with the problem to the dermatologist, to me have responded, that is possible or probable so problems gastroentorologicheskie are shown. Whether So it? About what series of diseases still there can be a speech?
Once again thanks:-)

Evgenie
16.05.2004, 05:25
Many thanks for the answer. I live in Kiev.
When has addressed with the problem to the dermatologist, to me have responded, that is possible or probable so problems gastroentorologicheskie are shown. Whether So it? About what series of diseases still there can be a speech?
Once again thanks:-)