PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, what is it can be: about three months ago on palms of arms or hand have begun pojavljat...

Alexey
14.05.2004, 12:33
The doctor, what is it can be: about three months ago on palms of arms or hand have started to appear pryshchiki similar on psoric, then the such eruption has started to extend between fingers and on wrists and more anywhere, pryshchiki burst and form korku and so during 3 months. The scabies is excluded, a disadvantage of vitamins too, a blood by way of (the lues is not present), the itch is not present. Whether it can be connected with job of a liver one year ago had been ill with a hepatitis, or with what nibud reaction to alcohol (yesterday have drunk or cut very little and at me literally in an hour has got out still to pair or steam spots. Closely I communicate with family and them anything similar it is not observed. Help or assist to understand. In advance thanks.

Smirnov K.V.
16.05.2004, 01:57
If the scabies is excluded reliably (with laboratory research) first of all there is an idea on an eczema. However, in absentia to diagnose very difficultly. Come on consultation to us to clinic. My slave. Bodies: 248 38 90. Smirnov Konstantin Viktorovich.