PDA

Просмотр полной версии : REAKUTAN... At me it is a lot of years serious ugrevaja an eruption. Nothing pomagaet. About...

Ekaterina
12.05.2004, 00:37
REAKUTAN... At me it is a lot of years serious ugrevaja an eruption. Nothing pomagaet. Have registered reakutan, but I plan pregnancy, the truth, in 8 9 months. A course - 4 months + restoration. Why it or him consider or count such aggressive and how much or as far as it objectively? Whether it will affect or influence pregnancy and the child? Why the preparation is not widespread, if he so pomagaet? I cannot hurt or be ill;be sick more any more... Help or assist to understand!

Albanova V.I.
13.05.2004, 15:28
The preparation has many by-effects and is very dear or expensive. Among them the most dangerous - influence on a fetus so it is better now to you from treatment by this preparation to refrain

Stas
14.05.2004, 01:31
From spots in overwhelming majority of cases helps or assists syroedenie. The effect (the termination or discontinuance of occurrence new) attacks 3 - 4 day, but for confidence it is necessary to wait on this diet of 2 weeks. Then to include on one processed product - and to check reaction to it or him.
If know English glance on a forum www. waitalk. com
That enough necessary substances it was necessary to include or switch on crude perepelinye eggs (in chicken crude can be salmonelez).
To me has helped or assisted.

p. s. Worse anything is not present some firm cheese if spots

Anja
14.05.2004, 19:19
Ekaterina, ugrevaja an eruption it not only a problem of the external party or side orgnazma, but also vnutrennnej too. Therefore to solve a problem it is necessary in a complex. Want pishiet shirin@mail. natm. ru