PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One week ago I was on business trip in Florida where, certainly, bathed in okea...

Sergey
14.05.2004, 12:49
One week ago I was on business trip in Florida where, certainly, bathed at ocean. And any divine creature of type of a jellyfish (I so I think) has left traces on a leg or foot (strong) and on an arm or a hand is more weak. Smeared with antihistaminic ointment, does not pass or take place, the leg or foot and an arm or a hand have swelled up a little, the erythema and any fine puzyriki, now is scratched all intolerably, and becomes covered korkoj red with white. Where idti-that with it or this? The local dermatologist has advised prednizolonovuju ointment, - does not help or assist.

Michael (dermatovenerolog, kand. Honey. Sciences)
14.05.2004, 19:08
Uv. Sergey! In your case on a place of influence strekatelnogo substances of a jellyfish the eczematization and one ointment of effect has developed will not give or allow. Do the following: gluconat of a calcium of 10 % on 10 ml 1 r in day intravenously 10 days. Phencarolum on 1 tab. 3 times a day after meal of 10 days. The activated coal on 5 tabl 3 times a day 4 days up to meal. Mestno: a cream triderm 2 times a day on the centers (to not bandage!). Necessarily gipoallergennaja a diet.