PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me an eruption from watery blisters or blebs around of a mouth, wings n...

Karina
10.05.2004, 12:11
The dear doctor! At me an eruption from watery blisters or blebs around of a mouth, wings of a nose, on femurs and the back parties or sides of palms. (a skin at me dry). I was at the doctor, she has told or said, what is it not chasotka, and can be connected with vnut. Illnesses or diseases (at me a chronic cholecystitis and gastroduodenit), has registered to me " biovestin-lakto " and strong enterosorbent. First the eruption has passed or has taken place, but then when has stopped to accept, again has a little appeared. Becomes aggravated always more close to the beginning monthly. The doctor very rasping and anything to explain to me plainly does not want. You to me will advise to pass or take place what inspection?

Albanova V.I.
12.05.2004, 03:54
Karina. You can address in our Center where skilled or experienced and close or attentive doctors necessarily will help or assist you. Zvonite-284 21 87.

Karina
13.05.2004, 16:19
Many thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately, I live not in Moscow.