PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It can and is minor, but nevertheless. I 2 3 weeks ago played football, p...

Sashusik
11.05.2004, 18:59
It can and is minor, but nevertheless. I 2 3 weeks ago played football, at will of a case in small krossovkah, as a result the fingernail on the right leg or foot has turned black or has blackened. Well, I think that such usual business, but yesterday I again played football and a finger of the house again ill (by pressing). Well, I think will pass or take place, but I have casually flown houses on a chair and have hit a fingernail about it or him, as a result iz-under a fingernail water (or other liquid) has scattered, and the fingernail has as though come off only keeps right at the end, it is possible to move it or him at to lift, etc. I have washed out its or his potassium permanganate and primotal, it is dangerous? Whether it is necessary to wait (mozh prirastet, and mozh in general to fall off). What further to do or make?

Tarasova E.A.
12.05.2004, 22:53
Descend or Go to the surgeon on reception. He will look or see and will appoint or nominate necessary treatment.