PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Similar it on herpes or not? To me about 40 years, herpes never hurted...

Linda
10.05.2004, 14:44
Similar it on herpes or not?
To me about 40 years, herpes never hurted. All has begun with a thrush from which has accepted a tablet difljuzola (0.15 flukonazola). Allocation have disappeared, but there was an easy or a light;a mild white scurf. It has coincided on time with the general or common cold with
In the temperature transferred or carried on legs or foots. Besides I have bought or purchased an agent for intimal hygiene of manufacture of Kiev under someone's license. Later week after using it or he in a perineum has appeared sensation of dryness and there was an itch. In couple of days there was a reddening and small jazvochki from combing (otshelushivanie skins on
Mucous). Has addressed to the doctor, have made analyses. Have told or said, that it's OK (the pair the elementary is found out only), but as consequence or investigation of the temperature transferred or carried on legs or foots and the lowered immunity at me herpes (though any blisters or blebs as not
Was, and is not present). Have written out ointment atsik (atsiklovir), capsules trikasajd (Metronidazolum), kvadevit (vitamins) and nyxes tsikloferona (5 times in day on 2 ml). As a result from trikasajda toshnit, from nyxes an edema, and after ointment it began to hurt and be scratched or be ill and be scratched;be sick and be scratched even more strongly (at me in general a sensitive skin so even all washing-up liquids is far not her approach or suit), began to burn even at an emiction that was not earlier.

Similar, that me treat not that is. It is possible for something to tell or say under such description? I Am in Ukraine so to arrive, alas, I can not.

Albanova V.I.
11.05.2004, 06:21
No, not similar. I think, what is it display of an allergy on an agent for intimal hygiene.

Linda
11.05.2004, 13:00
Thanks. Whether you can something recommend for an abirritation (beginning or starting from broth of a camomile and finishing or stopping any ointments or t. Item)?

judmila
11.05.2004, 15:12
In July the herpes have jumped out near by, sat very longly, Irritated dryness in a nose and unpleasant, morbid sensation. The herpes began to pass or take place, On stupidity have bought or purchased sunflower seeds on a market and next day have appeared jazvochka on the internal party or side of a lower lip. At first she did not hurt or be ill;be sick, but that increased or was enlarged, decreased vzavisimosti from the accepted nutrition. She already almost month. Looks or appears as a pustule. Unpleasant sensations also became poshchipyvat, Then poured out herpes on the other hand a nose. JAzvochka like as has decreased, but the herpes have passed or have taken place for tva day and she has again inflamed. The dermatologist has told or said, what is it virus herpes. Tablets I propilasa, JAzvochku smear with a blue and ointment "gerperon", Nyxes only have started to do or make, t. To. Could not get. Doubts in occasion of diagnozahotja the reasons real on it start to torment me is not present. How to be and what to do or make. How long it is necessary to be treated? Thanks. Good-bye.
lshkarlatova@yahoo. com