PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! I treated a scabies in October and recently there would be spots which...

Sergey
10.05.2004, 11:08
Help or Assist!!! I treated a scabies in October and recently there were spots which were during a scabies on legs or foots and in an inguen... Dense spots, red color... The local doctor has told or said what is it trifles and has written out KremGen and Zestru... .no ointment helps or assists only partially... And then all all over again and in new places... At repeated reception the doctor the scabies has told or said what is it again. .no I am assured or confident what is it by something dermal remain after a scabies!!!! Most likely only Kremgenom here to not manage!!! And the scabies at me is not present I is assured or confident... Here it was some times spread completely benzilbenzoatom... But nothing has helped or assisted - spots as are scratched and scratched

Sazykina L.N.
11.05.2004, 11:51
To understand with your problem it is possible only on internal consultation. Address to the dermatologist in KVD on m/or enter the name on reception on ph. 284 21 87 (Moscow).