PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me to you such request. In current of the last nesko...

Nastja
10.05.2004, 11:47
Hello, the doctor! At me to you such request. In current of last several years at me on arms or hand (brush) often jump up set small hardly appreciable pryshchikov, they itch and when arms or hand start to scratch they kak-as if burst.... Then there is a pyesis. On brushes often there is a reddening. What is it such? For treatment of it or this I have bought or purchased a cream antibacterial, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, he is called " Boro plus " (can heard about such). He actually helps or assists me, but not for a long time... It is literally on nedelju-another. You probably will think, why I did not descend or go to the doctor: and so the doctor the dermatologist at us not from the best. I shall directly tell or say - the drunk. And many who lives in our city to it or him;them never address. Tell or say to me what is this disease and how it or him to treat? Huge to you thanks.

Smirnov K.V.
10.05.2004, 16:07
- Visible, at you an eczema. Try or taste a tray or basin with morkoj salt and a cream "elokom". Inside - vitamins, antihistaminics.