PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mum on legs or foots between fingers a strong itch at night, the skin has cracked...

Margarita
09.05.2004, 19:22
At my mum on legs or foots between fingers a strong itch at night, the skin has cracked. Ointments which were written out by doctors do not help or assist. It becomes easier, when will take a bath for legs or foots with salt and soda, and a children's cream but at some o'clock. What is it? Advise treatment, ointments? Thankful in advance.

Margarita
09.05.2004, 23:03
At my mum on legs or foots between fingers a strong itch at night, the skin has cracked. Ointments which were written out by doctors do not help or assist. It becomes easier, when will take a bath for legs or foots with salt and soda, and a children's cream but at some o'clock. What is it? Advise treatment, ointments? Thankful in advance.

Nika
10.05.2004, 08:56
To mum not 10 years, it is necessary to address internally to the doctor. There can be a fungus which demands long and serious treatment, the diabetes mellitis can, what even more abruptly, and what for to guess?