PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on arms or hand an eczema (lasts since November of the last year), and on the face - a psoriasis...

Elena
07.05.2004, 18:56
At me on arms or hand an eczema (lasts since November of the last year), and on the face - a psoriasis. I recently addressed to the dermatologist, the cat to me has registered "advantan" a cream + glitsin and Aevitum. Course of treatment - 2 ned. They have already passed or have already taken place, and has passed or has taken place not completely. When to me the doctor registered advantan, she has told or said: " you will spread the face in the evening, and will be white (at me on the face red maculae, a cat in the morning. Longly do not pass or take place). Anything similar has not occured or happened. I use it or him till now. But it or he can be used not more longly month. And that then will be, I do not know...
Before I used "tridermomas", but from it or him only became worse. Can be eat other variants of the decision of a problem???!!!

Smirnov K.V.
08.05.2004, 15:57
Why you have not addressed to this doctor repeatedly? Far not always it is possible to pick up treatment from the first.

Anja
10.05.2004, 01:13
Elena, I can tell or say, that is fast from all it or this you will not get rid. I moug to recommend you natural preparations of which efficiency I was convinced itself. There will be a desire to learn or find out more in detail, write shirin@mail. natm. ru