PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently vrach-the cosmetician to me has told or said, that that the skin was always in...

Lelja
07.05.2004, 21:33
Recently vrach-the cosmetician to me has told or said, that that the skin was always in an ideal status it is necessary to live a regular sexual life, and not using prezervativom-that there all got. pochemu-that me is overcome with doubts in professionalism of it or this vracha-tell or say, whether the truth it?

ksju
09.05.2004, 03:16
Lyolja, I live a regular sexual life without a condom (there nothing gets as we use the interrupted sexual certificate or act) my skin really has no on itself any ecdysises, always in a tonus and resilient, pryshchikov is not present.
He/she is my husband always too speaks, if the little girl with the guy well lives (a sexual life) and goes in for sports, spots at it or her will not be.
I agree with vrachom-the cosmetician, but I do not think, that you have correctly understood it or her (in occasion of hit of a semen in you) though the given moment as favorably influences appearance of a skin under condition of that the person liked, that to you is pleasant to be engaged with it or him love, you does not turn back from its or his liquids, at you are not present an obvious allergy on its or his semen, etc.

Sazykina L.N.
10.05.2004, 01:08
Certainly, only the regular sexual life has not enough that the skin was in an ideal status.