PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Advise as to struggle with posriazom (about diagonze has learned or has found out that...

Andrey, 25 years
07.05.2004, 20:39
The dear doctor! Advise as to struggle with posriazom (about diagonze has learned or has found out only month - two back)? It Helps or Assists Elokom, but in fact a hormonal preparation, I do not wish to abuse. How in general to remove or take out an exacerbation? (I am smeared more month, effect only temporary, but there are new rashes in places where them never was) How much can borrow or occupy treatment and how to learn or find out, when there has come or stepped "remission"?

Andrey, 25 years
09.05.2004, 04:38
Excuse for opisku:) neumyshlenno though an infection such, that the given name approaches or suits her more:)

Olga
09.05.2004, 12:21
Good afternoon, Andrey, responds you not the doctor, and the patient. My name is Olga (28 years), I suffer a psoriasis of 18 years. Unfortunately, I can not recover till now, has tried all on light, has already despaired, such injustice: but why? For what? Sometimes it would be desirable to be up against a blank wall simply, but these are emotions... Hormonal preparations help or assist a maximum for 1 month, further becomes worse. Yes, it is absolutely unfavourable. If will find any agent, inform, please, I ask you, my address: KovalskayaOY@sibintek. ru. I am now smeared "Dermovejtom", but a situation same, as well as with Elokomom. Can try or taste Sodium thiosulfatum, to the some helps or assists, it or he needs to be pricked. Yours faithfully, Olga