PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Smirnov. I asked the question on September, 27th: Hello....

Artem
07.05.2004, 23:09
Dear doctor Smirnov. I asked the question on September, 27th: Hello. At me a following problem. To me 24 years. During several years at me since autumn and finishing or stopping the skin on the face in the spring is shelled. In the summer of it or this is not present. About vitamins I do not complain, t. To. I accept them in enough. The face soap mine (only under douche). I think, a role the cold wind and water from under the cock plays (chlorine). I leave position rubring a skin small pillows of fingers (erasing flakes of a skin), but through den-two dryness and, sootvetsvenno, flakes is again shown. On a body anywhere similar it has not been noticed. Advise something, please, and that comes autumn and a skin of the face starts to be shelled. P. S. Tried to use creams (Nivea, children's creams), but it helps or assists on some cha %

Artem (continuation)
09.05.2004, 06:00
But it helps or assists at some o'clock.
Further you have asked me a question: whether " there are reddenings on a skin? ". Yes, happens. Still happens, as I it or her name, the hypodermic allergy - is formed neither from that nor from this at any time red maculae on the face which itchs, then itself disappears minutes through 30.