PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me ugrevaja an eruption. Whether it can be connected with a disadvantage of hormones in org...

Sergeeva M.N.
06.05.2004, 04:41
At me ugrevaja an eruption. Whether it can be connected with a disadvantage of hormones of an organism. To me of 25 years. It is necessary to hand over what analyses for this purpose.

The anonym
07.05.2004, 16:25
Irsheva T.V. on September, 27th 2000.

The doctor! At me an eruption on a back and breasts in current of year. Recently at me has begun sometimes lomit bones. I handed over the general or common analysis of a blood. He is distinguished or excellent;different. I should hand over what analyses and to what doctor it is necessary to address for finding-out of the reasons of my status? To me 22 years.

New settlers V.S., the dermatologist
09.05.2004, 03:31
Dear by Sergeeva M.N. and Irsheva T.V., your first step to the gynecologist-endocrinologist for studying the hormonal status. The volume and a kind of researches are appointed or nominated by this expert. Only after it or him the dermatologist is connected and leads up a skin " to shine ", but only on a background of treatment and references of the gynecologist-endocrinologist. In Moscow such expert I can name. I wish health.