PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! I wish to address to you for advice or council. At mine...

Nikolay
05.05.2004, 03:07
Hello, the dear doctor!
I wish to address to you for advice or council. At my girl all arms or hand, shoulders, and also a back are covered by red maculae which continuously itch and as consequence or investigation, she all is scratched. The skin has turned in rigid, korkoobraznuju. We in the city have addressed to the dermatologist, he has written us a plenty of analyses and doctors which she should pass or take place. We have passed or have taken place all doctors and have handed over all analyses, but the reasons and have not revealed. The doctor has told or said, that most likely this a dermatitis, and for its or his elimination it is necessary to reveal the reason. After delivery of all analyses it was found out, that my girl is infected ureoplazmoj. Now she is treated from ureoplazmy. Tell or say, please, as to us to operate or work in the given situation? Whether can ureoplazma cause an itch? Thanks you for the answer.

The anonym
05.05.2004, 12:39
Write: pc@list. ru. There will be to you a right answer.

Nikolay
05.05.2004, 20:44
Hello, the dear doctor! I wish to address to you for advice or council. At my girl all arms or hand, shoulders, and also a back are covered by red maculae which continuously itch and as consequence or investigation, she all is scratched. The skin has turned in rigid, korkoobraznuju. We in the city have addressed to the dermatologist, he has written us a plenty of analyses and doctors which she should pass or take place. We have passed or have taken place all doctors and have handed over all analyses, but the reasons and have not revealed. The doctor has told or said, that most likely this a dermatitis, and for its or his elimination it is necessary to reveal the reason. After delivery of all analyses it was found out, that my girl is infected ureoplazmoj. Now she is treated from ureoplazmy. Tell or say, please, as to us to operate or work in the given situation? Whether can ureoplazma cause an itch? Thanks you for the answer.

Nikolay
07.05.2004, 11:47
Hello, the dear doctor! I wish to address to you for advice or council. At my girl all arms or hand, shoulders, and also a back are covered by red maculae which continuously itch and as consequence or investigation, she all is scratched. The skin has turned in rigid, korkoobraznuju. We in the city have addressed to the dermatologist, he has written us a plenty of analyses and doctors which she should pass or take place. We have passed or have taken place all doctors and have handed over all analyses, but the reasons and have not revealed. The doctor has told or said, that most likely this a dermatitis, and for its or his elimination it is necessary to reveal the reason. After delivery of all analyses it was found out, that my girl is infected ureoplazmoj. Now she is treated from ureoplazmy. Tell or say, please, as to us to operate or work in the given situation? Whether can ureoplazma cause an itch?

Nikolay
08.05.2004, 19:20
Hello, the dear doctor! I wish to address to you for advice or council. At my girl all arms or hand, shoulders, and also a back are covered by red maculae which continuously itch and as consequence or investigation, she all is scratched. The skin has turned in rigid, korkoobraznuju. We in the city have addressed to the dermatologist, he has written us a plenty of analyses and doctors which she should pass or take place. We have passed or have taken place all doctors and have handed over all analyses, but the reasons and have not revealed. The doctor has told or said, that most likely this a dermatitis, and for its or his elimination it is necessary to reveal the reason. After delivery of all analyses it was found out, that my girl is infected ureoplazmoj. Now she is treated from ureoplazmy. Tell or say, please, as to us to operate or work in the given situation? Whether can ureoplazma cause an itch?