PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 16 years and at me very much seryoznaja problema-at me...

Kohl
06.05.2004, 17:09
Hello, the doctor! To me of 16 years and at me very much seryoznaja problema-at me on cheeks and on a nose already more
Year small red tochechki type of spots only small. I cream (Doctor Tajss), Dermadzhetiks am More than year use everyones priparatami-Akne,
Any gels dorogushchie, a cream, losbyony it. Item with everyones solitsylolitsylovymi alcohols or as there all that advise them. And anything, notice ANYTHING
Does not pass or Take place. Only here approximately 8 mes began to put alcohol 3 times a day and only on a nose a little bit they izchezli (absolutely chut-hardly) back. What to me to do or make??? I so cannot any more!!

New settlers V.S.
06.05.2004, 19:58
Youthful acnes are for you " a problem of age ". At presence of a direction from a dermal dispensary consultation and treatment without any payment. Call to us in clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases: 799 82 39.

Kohl
07.05.2004, 16:30
The DEAR DOCTOR! THAT YOU SUSPECT the BILL of the PREPARATION
ZINERIT, KURIOZIN AND THE PROPELLER? AND WHETHER THERE IS SUCH CLINIC IN PETERBURGE WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME PHONE.
IF THERE IS NO THAT THAT YOU WILL ADVISE?