PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, please!!! At me an eruption and an itch on all body. To me 27 le...

Ivan
06.05.2004, 04:44
The doctor, help or assist, please!!! At me an eruption and an itch on all body. To me of 27 years. If to speak under the order on the last Friday me have discharged from hospital after gerpeticheskoj anginas, I felt very not bad, but on Saturday the temperature up to 38 has risen and there was svetlo-a red eruption on all body, on Sunday the itch too on all body at night has begun. So lasts till now! I cannot sleep at night, not having accepted antihistamine preparations (in particular telfast or Suprastinum) and that the dream lasts about 4 5 hours. The doctor in an out-patient department put in suspicion a rubella, but today has changed the mind also a blood on a rubella has decided to not take. Now she speaks, what is it an allergy. Today has directed me on analyses on a hepatitis In and With, and also on AIDS, RV and biochemistry. Yesterday prokapali Haemodesum 400 ml then it became little bit easier (an itch was weakened or easied), but nevertheless, today at night I again slept very little. Nerves already on a limit! Whether it rubella or chto-nib can is valid to be. From the same area? Whether it is correct - to yours I am am surveyed with an out-patient department or you consider or count, what it is necessary to go to other clinic or to be surveyed at other doctor?

Sazykina L.N.
07.05.2004, 00:53
It can be solved only internally, on reception. Address to the dermatologist in KVD on m/, can address in our Center, ph. 284 21 87 (Moscow).