PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible for men to use female cosmetics? I mean various...

Alexey
04.05.2004, 15:32
Whether it is possible for men to use female cosmetics? I mean various clearing sredsta for a skin of the face. Than differences of a man's and female skin? What will advise for clearing the face of the man of the mud which have collected for a day and bacon?

The anonym
05.05.2004, 05:44
Honey plus a corn flour or torment, steam out the face (if is not present expanded vascular or blood sosudoy, asterisks), make an admixture and put or render on the face, Accurately wash up on massage lines easy or light;mild, circular movements. Initially the cosmetics has been thought up for women, but vermja goes forward, kosmetologicheskie magnates prosper and have decided to separate female from man's, though, no doubt, at men a skin more raspingly....

Alexey
06.05.2004, 20:19
To me something is easier. For such admixtures to prepare there is no opportunity. Can advise something from cosmetics (molochko for washing, a peeling itd). What will tell or say about pliniga from EVELINA? It is possible for them to use to men?