PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on the face pryshchiki. I try to look after the face, but nothing pomogae...

JUlja
02.05.2004, 00:41
At me on the face pryshchiki. I try to look after the face, but nothing helps or assists. I would not tell or say, that them very much a plenty, but they kak-inside. So with a kind the skin normal but if to stretch or drag out pores them it is very visible. And on cheeks they as shishechki, but as though without pus. I do not know that already to me to do or make. I have ceased to use in general a voice-frequency cream, I wash tar soap, also I wash the face special gel, have bought or purchased spets. The agent is called "SOS" - the Propeller. For the night I smear spets with a liquid which contains Acidum boricum, Levomycetinum, sulfur, alcohol salicylic. Also in the mornings I wipe the face slices of an ice with cheredoj. But nothing helps or assists me. A skin at me fat. Please advise me something.

Evgenie Olegovich
03.05.2004, 08:13
Spots are an external display of internal problems of an organism. Cosmetic agents render the certain influence, but in a small degree. The advantage or benefit is especially doubtful, and guards use of agents by you on the basis of alcohol and sulfurs more correctly. From its part I can offer the help in the decision of this problem, but for this purpose it is necessary to communicate with me by mail health@fromru. com.

sonja
04.05.2004, 01:35
About eight months ago Olga Olegovna, whether your sister here "traded"? JUlja, address to the good doctor.

New settlers V.S.
05.05.2004, 06:17
" Ugrevaja illness or disease " - mirror reflection of trouble of organs and systems hormonal, digestive, nervous, etc. also corresponds or meets in the beginning youthful, then to later age. "Merit" in it or this and hereditary factors as the integument in the certain degree "is inherited" from parents, stradajushchih/suffered ugrevoj illness or disease. To remove or take off all problems in a virtual regimen it is practically impossible. Address, we shall be glad to help or assist with our clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases.