PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About one month back at me the skin in inguinal area has started to be shelled. Still odes...

Sergey
03.05.2004, 21:19
About one month back at me the skin in inguinal area has started to be shelled. One more sign it around of a shelled site of a skin red maculae (are sometimes visible as though pryshi, or pus, by something like it or this) were formed. Sometimes chustvetsja an itch. Still sometimes under a skin on oshjup chustvujutsja inspissations (as bud-that shishki). Tried or tasted ointments: Flucinarum and sinafalan, they help or assist from shelushchenija and an itch. But red maculae do not pass or take place. And more, coldly that maculae increase or are enlarged, and when longly I do not leave anywhere t. e. I sit in heat that on the sly passes or takes place. Whether it is serious?

Smirnov K.V.
04.05.2004, 14:41
Dear Sergey, the more longly you will postpone visit to the dermatologist, the it will be more complex or difficult to solve then your problem (speech can go and about infectious process). Visit or attend the doctor. My contact bodies: 8 926 552 88 53. Konstantin Viktorovich.