PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What with me?

Serj
05.01.2004, 09:24
At all I do not know, that with me...
Recently anything exotic I do not eat, a medicine I do not accept. The strong itch of a skin of all body, a rash in ide firm plaques-blisters, pass or take place within 4-5 hours, also rashes as at stings naekomyh, also pass or take place for rub or three-four hours. Dark maculae in perineums, a strong itch.
Earlier there were youthful warts - now on arms or hand and brushes there was that that similar. Except for etogo-maculae similar as reaction on raschesy, but not rezulat them appear and increase or enlarged.

medtsentr 2003
06.01.2004, 18:50
Described by you it is very similar to a urticaria. It is necessary for you to address to the dermatologist.
The candidate honey. Sciences
Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich
Moscow, " Clinic on Vladimir "
.:306--43-66

Serj
08.01.2004, 09:03
Eh, the period of holidays - as act of nature...
Paid out-patient departments do not work - in a province with them hardly.
Descended or Went in OKD - there within one minute after razdevanija on a girdle of the person on duty metrestra has established or installed, what is it the scabies - has written out "Spregal". Here three days an itch same intolerable, and maculae appear even more promptly and as disappear. Brushes of arms or hand absolutely pure or clean, all is localized on a trunk, forearms, a stomach or belly, an inguen, a neck.

Slim
10.01.2004, 13:10
At me totzhe the diagnosis 2 weeks treat a scabies and the result is not present

Serj
12.01.2004, 08:42
Was at other doctor - have now diagnosed an allergic dermatitis - have written out tsetrin and any maz-there is an improvement. Scabieses were not and in a mine.