PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has picked up something

dimka
13.11.2003, 13:37
On a skin there was something of type gemotomok which are scratched very strongly
Went to hospital - the doctor spoke something about Levitsky's any inspissations or somehow still precisely I do not remember
Has registered an emulsion Benzylium-Benzoas
Has told or said to smear all body 2 times a day and will pass or take place after eight applications and then it will be necessary to be smeared with ointment any as these inspissations in itself will pass or take place very longly

I have looked on the Internet about these inspissations - words and about an emulsion - write that she from a scabies
Who can knows that I have picked up and whether I am correctly flied or treated?
Now I stop to be smeared with this emulsion - like it became easier
But it would be desirable to know for certain - I ask because the doctor not strongly inspires trust
Though I respect with all doctors

Medtsentr
25.11.2003, 20:03
Carry out references of your doctor. He does or makes all correctly.
K.m.n. Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich

dimka
26.11.2003, 12:10
Thanks
That that was (inspissations + desire them to scratch) has passed or has taken place but then literally on a trace. Day of an arm or a hand sprinkled as from alergii, they were scratched after like has passed or has taken place...
.... You feel though easy

Tell or Say and what is it in general was such? Where it can be picked up and whether it can get out repeatedly?