PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether herpes it?

Kate
20.05.2003, 16:46
Hello! To me of 26 years. Here some years I am am disturbed with sores on arms or hand: before or after monthly on a palm there is a strong itch, "stiffness" of a skin after that there are blisters or blebs with a transparent liquid, sometimes the liquid in due course becomes similar to pus. In some days blisters or blebs burst, the sore after them longly does not pass or take place, then the skin becomes otmershej and departs layers. Couple of years was at the dermatologist he back has told or said what is it an eczema, has written out ointment which has not helped or assisted me.
Recently at my husband the same blisters or blebs began to appear. It means is infectious!!!
Recently has gone to other dermatologist during retsidiva-for a moment having looked, she too has solved, what is it simply allergy. But I began to insist on more profound studying of the problem - have handed over soskob on mushrooms and kandidy-is negative. Then I have asked - can, it is herpes? She has agreed. Has written out Atsiklovir ointment and tablets - ointment has helped or assisted well, and tablets in my opinion, not so, since on other arm or hand in some days blisters or blebs began to be formed, but having spread with ointment, have passed or have taken place.
:1) If I shall hand over a blood on antibodies to herpes not during relapse, whether whether will be clear there is he at an organism?
2) What else disease it can be except for herpes?
3) As it is possible to muffle it or him for a year-two since I plan pregnancy in couple of months?

Century Lebedjuk
22.05.2003, 01:31
It is an eczema. And ointment from herpes has helped or assisted since there enter strong antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory -VA.
And that at your husband too-most, it not an infection, simply you "have coincided". And, most likely, there is it after washing by arms or hand or long fuss in water, especially with powders, cleaners and so forth