PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Warts.

Irina And.
15.05.2003, 14:13
Hello, the dear doctor!
Several years ago there was a spherical shelled education on a skin of a heel. Has precise contours. At putting off or taking out of the top layer looks through something reminding fine black thorns. At influence, there are cracks and krovotochenie. Increases gradually or is gradually enlarged in sizes. Series have appeared one more then similar on other leg or foot. By results of inspection (did or made soskob and crop), a fungus have not found out. Last time began to feel a burning sensation at a tension of a skin, an itch and a pain at walking. Tried to burn out an iodine, an argentum nitricum, ferizolom. Hepatic assays in norm or rate. The endocrinologist of the has not recognized. From a case history: an osteoporosis of a back wall of a turkish saddle, sakrooliit, vascular disturbances, an adnexitis, a gastritis, a cholecystitis. Venereal diseases are not present. I have hereditary predilection to dermal diseases. At the father a psoriasis. Now I in a status of pregnancy, 25 weeks.
The polyclinic dermatologist has named education by feature of a skin. Dermatologist Kozhno-of a venerologic dispensary has diagnosed inspissation of a periosteum and has directed to the traumatologist. At the last yet was not, but very much I doubt, what is it its or his sphere. The surgeon with greater or big doubt has assumed a calcaneal spur. The oncologist it is almost assured has named a problem a calcaneal wart, has offered a burning out nitrogen, however has warned, that procedure excessively morbid and poorly effective. I assume, that are most effective laser ambrozija and an electrocoagulation though in our city of such procedures do not do or make.
Whether tell or say, please, the signs described by me are similar to a plantar (calcaneal) wart? She flat! How to distinguish or diognostirovat a wart as: melanomoneopasnyj a nevus, virus disease of a skin or papillomovirusnuju an infection.
What inspection, in your opinion, is necessary for passing or for taking place in addition in view of opportunities of regional medicine?
In our city it is not enough qualified physicians, therefore very much I hope for your help.
Yours faithfully and hope, Irina And.

Century Lebedjuk
16.05.2003, 00:42
Irina, hello! First I remove or I take out a hat - a remarkable case history, the good and full description.
I had an opinion, what is it all the same, a plantar wart since it often meets at pregnant women at weakening immunity. It is a virus infection. Is better it or her some times prizhech liquid nitrogen, that to you and have advised. Only to struggle it is necessary before full treatment - let it will be 5-8 times, but for certain. To the same in your present status laser and radiowave influence, let even on a heel, is undesirable.
And more is as it is ridiculous, can be elementary natoptysh. From a constant travmatizatsii at a load in one and same point the site with the broken or disturbed structure or frame is formed, and there are cases to darkening or dimout the basis (chernenkie tochechki). Natoptysh to remove very simply - as a callositas. Only then odes this place should be enclosed or laid special protivonatoptyshevyj an adhesive tape or to put on on palchik podkladochku against natoptyshej.
Success!!!