PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spots on the face and a skin

Maks
07.05.2003, 01:02
Hello!!! At me such problem, now to me 22, since 15 years spots on the face and a skin. On the face all has passed or has taken place 3 years ago... Scars does not remain. Spots though were greater or big, but they superficial, t. e. Traces from them are not present. On a back same (at me a skin porous), but have not passed or have not taken place, though became it is less. What will you advise in absentia? How to eat that spots became less and would decrease allocation of sebaceous glands? I and so try to eat a little, zharenogo, sweet, salty almost I do not eat. On a regular basis I go in for sports. And more voprosik why in the summer, after the first sunburn, spots pass or take place on 90 % and appear only in second half of October? In advance thanks for the answer Yours faithfully

Century Lebedjuk
12.05.2003, 01:55
Add in nutrition preparations with vitamin "And", it is possible to have a drink "Aevitum". As it is good to have a drink preparations of Zincum - organic Zincum, selentsin, tsinkteral (only not all at once - or-or). And poprimenjajte mestno (on a skin of problem zones) levomitsetinovyj alcohol (write out the prescription at the dermatologist) and talkers with Zincum.
And after sunburn passes or takes place - because the skin becomes thicker and spots temporarily "leave" deep into that then with new force to revive...