PDA

Просмотр полной версии : INCURABLY

truslan
09.05.2003, 04:39
PLEASE HELP or ASSIST ABOUT one YEAR BACK AFTER WEARING NEW FOOTWEAR With CURRENT 7 were formed RANKI UNDER NAIL PLATENS ON GREATER or BIG PALTSAH.NAGNOENIJA FEW BUT AT EASY or LIGHT;MILD IMPACT OR AT WEARING FOOTWEAR STRONGLY goes KROV.DERMATOLOG HAS appointed or nominated TSIPROLET, SOLKOSERILOVUJU And IHTIOLOVUJU OINTMENTS, TRAYS or BASINS With POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE BUT IT NOT pomoglo.kogda FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER NEW FOOTWEAR were formed RANKI ON GREATER or BIG FINGERS, SIMULTANEOUSLY ON OTHER FINGERS the EDGE or TERRITORY of FINGERNAILS or NAILS ON NAIL PLATENS HAD SMALL YELLOW MACULAE BUT I HAVE torn off THEM Also THEY ANY MORE pojavljalis.izmenenija FINGERNAILS or NAILS OR GROWING was not present.

Century Lebedjuk
12.05.2003, 01:37
Hello! Unfortunately, only on and-is not present without survey I cannot help or assist you absolutely. But I can come out with some assumptions: most likely, you have broken or disturbed a circulation in the field of nail laying down. It would be necessary to improve it or him all over again. For example, to pierce solkoseril intramusculary a course within 20 days. Then necessarily aktovegin or solkoseril in ointments or gels (if there is a suppuration) almost constantly to put within 2-3 months. It is necessary to strengthen the formed epithelium. And - the most important - whether is not present at you a diabetes mellitis or a varicose phlebectasia. At these diseases process of an adhesion of any ranok very badly proceeds. Be checked up, please. And the most important - wear only free footwear, and in the summer - necessarily well breathing (nat. A skin or with dyrochkami).