PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there is a harm from an alternating douche?

12.01.2006, 15:38
I wish to start to accept an alternating douche for strengthening vessels.
Doubts such. There is an opinion, that the sponging down cold water is a stress for an organism from which there can be any harm (short-term or long, small or not so). In particular, heard by radio opinion of the representative iogov about undesirability of spongings down cold water, t. To. It gives harmful stress. Personal experience, the truth testifies to the same not indisputable also. It seems heard similar and from someone or someone else (from doctors). Perhaps, the sponging down cold water prevents to recover vital energy an organism under control of a homeopathic medicine?
And can be any harm not will, but there will be only an advantage or a benefit if, first, to practise not cold, but a contrast sponging down, t. e. To alternate or interleave hot water and cold, secondly, to begin contrast dush with hot water, thirdly, to accept contrast dush not during treatment by a homeopathy? Can, plays a role something or something else?

Habit Galina
12.01.2006, 23:45
Hello, Dmitry.
I am inclined to consider or count as stress any SHARP changes in human life.
In my opinion, it is necessary to separate theoretical izyski from the validity. In a homeopathy there are precise criteria on which it is possible to judge, there is a treatment to harm or on advantage or benefit, the person recovers or illness or disease is aggravated. One of the basic criteria - improvement of the GENERAL or COMMON STATUS of the patient:
- If as a result of reception of a medical agent, application of any medical method for the person the dream, appetite improves,
- Improvement of a -emotional status is marked or celebrated, the person becomes uravnoveshennej, the mood improves,
Is a salutary status it is long it is saved after the termination or discontinuance of reception of medicines or procedures,
That given medicine or technique render favorable influence on an organism.
If at use of a contrast sponging down you have noted, that became more irritable, to get tired more, the dream was broke or disturbed, has arisen or has amplified meteozavisimost, have arisen headaches, this procedure to you in harm (have amplified).
In occasion of compatibility with a homeopathy: if after use of a cold sponging down has arisen relaps (return of former signs disturbing you) this process to you in harm and is incompatible with homeopathic treatment.
Yours faithfully, the Habit Galina.

mefodja
06.02.2006, 11:09
Tried or Tasted an alternating douche. Such sensation, that from it or this at me depressivnost. Though, as it is usual in such cases, that the bad psychoemotional status is caused or called kontrasnym by douche, I can presumably conclude, but it is not absolutely authentic.
Action of an alternating douche similar to action adaptogena seemed to me: in the beginning reception gives as though inflow of physical vivacity, then arises depressivnost and lasts any more less day.
From the answer the main thing, that I for myself have gathered, it that all from an alternating douche can be worse. e. It not absolutely harmless thing.
It would be desirable, that someone has prompted all, due to what from an alternating douche can be worse, whether it is possible to alter somehow reception of an alternating douche to avoid uhedshenija, but to save effect of training of vessels. If from an alternating douche deterioration, whether that it is possible to train otherwise vessels, in particular vessels of a head? Speak, physical exercises here are not so effective, though, certainly, better, than anything.

Sergey Sanych
09.02.2006, 19:53
Hello, Dmitry.
You had time to receive my answer before visit " nezvannyh visitors "? If is not present, inform me. I shall try to repeat:).