PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skin

ak
01.08.2005, 14:03
Hello. To me of 27 years, but every year all is worse a skin on the face and a body (spots and ugrevaja an eruption). Treatment at cosmeticians the temporary effect, a saw even gives a tablet for suppression activity of sebaceous glands. Situatuju worsens still a chronic gastritis and an endometriosis. Whether tell or say please the homeopathy will help or assist and how much on time will borrow or occupy treatment (approximately) and how to find a good homeopathist. Thanks

Tarasova
01.08.2005, 22:23
Hello. That the homeopathy also is good, that she considers or examines;surveys the person as a whole, instead of on separate organs. At purpose or appointment of therapy your features are considered all and the similar agent is appointed or nominated. Therefore, certainly these problems with health can be solved by means of a homeopathy. If you live in Moscow, can address to me on reception. I am engaged in a classical homeopathy, and on base specialization - the dermatologist. Can meet me on my site, and as with classical homeopathic therapy. At dermal problems.