PDA

Просмотр полной версии : vitadil

feona
07.06.2005, 13:10
Hello!
I would like to learn or find out about BADe "Vitodil", it is a lot of about itself read, that completely clears a blood from taksinov, the devitalized cells, omolozhivaet an organism! Almost panacea for health of the person! The "know-how" is based or founded;established on sferonizatsii. Each capsule contains 350 kinds of grasses. Reading about "Vitadile" hochetsja at once it or him to buy or purchase!!
Whether and so I wanted uzat really this dabavka so is unique!
hochetsja to learn or find out opinion of the expert or who accepted that "Vitadil"
Thanks!

Habit Galina
07.06.2005, 15:18
Hello, Feona.
To "Vitadilu" it is necessary to concern also as well as to any other bioadditive to nutrition:
- First, it not a medicine;
-secondly, it is a complex from grasses, vitamins and trace substances. I.e., accepting this BAD, you enter synthetic vitamins, trace substances and grasses into the digestive tube. As this all will work on you, depends on a status of your organism. For example, if in your nutrition long time does not suffice some Zincum will work positively, having restored a disadvantage.
3 esteem about any BADe in fair brochures. What of them not panacea?
4 Advertising now became very obsessional and, in my opinion, plodit ippohondrikov.
5 I am deeply convinced, that the expert should do or make any business. If you have problems with health. That address to gomeopatu-to the professional. By means of individually picked up homeopathic agent processes in your organism will be adjusted all. If you are healthy, conduct " a healthy way of life ", feed the body, emotions and mental with healthy wholesome food, and all will be good. Any panacea it is not required.
Also it is not necessary to develop or unwrap here discussion about advantage or benefit BADov and it is simple vitamins. That is good for one - unessentially it will be useful for another.

Habit Galina
04.07.2005, 19:22
Stephan!
Personal repetition, only for you:
It is not necessary to develop or unwrap here discussion about advantage or benefit BADov.
First. That is good for one - unessentially it will be useful for another.
Secondly, this page not for advertising any preparations. Here conversation is conducted only about the Homeopathic method of treatment.
I hope, you have understood me, and I should not delete your reports any more.