PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Methods of inspection of health and their reliability

Страницы : [1] 2

naida
28.10.2004, 10:13
Now a heap of methods of diagnostics... Both on an eye and on an ear, method Folja, bio-resonant diagnostics, komp.tomografija, by birth (to you will tell, than it is necessary to eat, etc.), on pulse .vsjacheskie researches of immunity, assay on allergens.

Almost on prints of fingers or on a saliva.. In total also you will not list.

What did you try or taste?

What has really shown a real picture, and what a cheating?

Give about it or this we shall talk, in my opinion it is interesting and it is useful.

Sergey. V
01.11.2004, 04:23
komp.tomografija

It is checked up on itself and rodstvenikah.

Results on 100 % correct.

But happen also such, that them better and to not know!?

Bio-resonant

And it very much prikolnaja a piece.

Sit in headphones and look how much at you

trehugolnichkov, kvadratikov well and conclusions sootvetskvujushchie.

Sergio
16.11.2004, 13:40
Looking what to diagnose %)) if the flu - that any tomography will not help or assist %)))

I trust machines.. And CAT scan did or made, and MRI.. And ultrasound - without the bill of %) At a sports trauma the doctor in Canada has not considered Roentgens necessary to make MRI.. As a result - MRI to Riga in a year, have found out it is permanent the damaged or injured nerve.. I shall insist at the slightest suspicion on something seryozno on similar diagnostics Now:/

Narine
17.11.2004, 03:48
I recommend diagnostics which spend on active points on an arm or a hand. WHILE she at me all proves to be true. Business in brief was so: in the beginning of January at me the throat was combed, tussis has begun and the temperature 37,4 has risen. The doctor has written "bronchitis", has directed on a roentgenophotography (it's OK), has registered antibiotics. After antibiotics the diarrhea has begun, the temperature has not decreased. I speak the doctor: " Look or See at my throat " - she has for a moment looked and has told or said " the Adenoid disease outside of a stage of an exacerbation, there it's OK ". Passes or takes place two weeks, the temperature keeps. Vrachiha speaks - I do not know, that at you, probably, itself will pass or take place. Two more weeks the temperature keeps. On a way on job, with curiosity I do or make this the express diagnostics. Very lovely the man punches to me the gauge on an arm or a hand all active points and speaks: " Lungs and bronchuses pure or clean. At you an acute pharyngitis. Send to Loru ". In passing he to me names all my illnesses or diseases about which I already know. Besides defines or determines to me a vegeto-vascular dystonia to a hypotonic attribute, an overexcitement of nervous system and an overabundance of a bad cholesterin in a blood. Bosh - I think, what on figs a vegeto-vascular dystonia! I go to Loru to a paid out-patient department. ENT diagnoses a pharyngitis because of an adenoid disease, but recommends to pass or take place all doctors to exclude other reason of temperature. I pass or I take place full prophylactic medical examination. I hand over the biochemical analysis of a blood which confirms my pharyngitis, and an overabundance of a bad cholesterin in a blood and as confirms, that all other assays in norm or rate. I go to the neuropathologist. Do or make to me an echoencephalogram of a brain. Diagnose: a vegeto-vascular dystonia to a hypotonic attribute and an astheno-depressive syndrome. The neuropathologist explains, that my bad cholesterin podzakuporil vessels, their elastance is broken or disturbed, the blood shakes badly or is badly pumped, therefore and a -vascular dystonia. Now again in a stage of passage of other doctors also I wait for results of analyses. But no doubts about correctness of this research at me are present. In fact it to me has already correctly designated those diseases which at me already are.

And to pass or take place inspections it is necessary. All diseases, even oncologic, successfully recover at the first stage when the person yet does not feel them, and not any doctor will notice, and on last... Know. Besides because, that you do not know about your disease - it will not disappear, and here to struggle with it or him it is necessary and possible, while it not pereroslo in chronic. All this, certainly, IMHO.

By the way about a computer tomography. Strongly expensive procedure. All organs on her to survey - it is necessary couple of months only on it or her and to work. To draw a conclusion about health of this or that organ, enough simple US. And in the event that US has shown serious changes, there is a sense to consider or examine more closely or attentively this or that organ. If I have correctly understood, that you mean under this concept. I know, that O-gram is a projection of one concrete organ in 12 foreshortenings. Thus drink tinting structure that pathologies of that or an organ were well kinds. Cost kt- - 1800 roubles, cost of structure - 1100 roubles. Under the prices of scientific research institute it or him Sklifosofskogo.

Valya1306
22.12.2004, 17:53
April and where such d- do or make?

STEPA, t.e bioresonant at you trust has not caused or called?

Jul, MRI-it that?

:, that have responded

vishnya
06.01.2005, 04:46
Did or Made on an ear - very interesting result: deviations or rejections have been found out in me from norm or rate which are at the daughter literally all. My personal deviations or rejections have not been found out, though I spoke about them during diagnostics, i.e. my ear has not confirmed.

Marina (24 years
23.01.2005, 22:57
I on an ear did or made two times in the same place with a difference in a week. Only serving young women were different. And result absolutely different. Have for the first time found a heap of illnesses or diseases, and in the second - it is absolutely healthy. So to such inspection - I do not believe!

melissin
06.02.2005, 10:44
Bioresonant in you trust has not caused or called?

On the contrary she has shown all those problems at me in an organism about which I already knew. But on trehugolnichkam and kvadratikam it was possible to pay attention to those organs to which the urgent help is necessary!

And procedure the truth the truth prikolnaja. On you dress headphones, and on the screen kompika are visible razye any organs.

Jul, MRI-it -resonant

I can not tell or say than these procedures differ, but -resonant, it is procedure is similar to immersing in an altitude chamber.

The diagnosis always exact!

Voland
01.03.2005, 00:28
STEPA

Thanks. You in Moscow? If-yes, write, where you BRD did or made this. If remember the price.

bormotolog
05.03.2005, 02:26
Mask, catch el. Mail.

Kasatka
23.03.2005, 18:22
STEPA

Has read through-thanks.

I to you in the answer voprosikov have set pair. If it is not complex or difficult.... Respond.

Anabel 18
30.03.2005, 23:20
And write and mnetozhe where it is possible obledovatsja completely. Nothing hurts me, but nevertheless I wish to be assured or confident. Besides in 14 years there was a chronic gastritis, and now fie-fie, does not disturb. Whether it is possible komp.tomografija to trace this all? And where to go (in Moscow)?

yashka
17.04.2005, 03:10
And still it is necessary to do or make computer diagnostics or

It is not necessary?

elder
21.04.2005, 10:22
And me did or made iridodiagnostiku. It when to you look in an eye through priborchik what costs or stands in any optics and on a cornea (?) define or determine your heredity and predisposition to illnesses or diseases. Delirium full - at me the cystitis, a bronchitis, an allergy (and have found out all chronic). Have found both at me and at my girlfriend. NEVER and anything we it or this did not suffer. On what to us have told or said: what is it at us in genes, means will be. Then still a heap of all has told, and about identical, naturally, the some coincided. But only that absolutely at all happens.

marokana
01.05.2005, 11:40
And how old are you, if not a secret?

You so dynamically all have told about the health Make a fool of our brother, devil take it. I shall not criticize " diagnostics on active points on an arm or a hand " because anything plainly I do not know about it or this. But it was amusing to esteem. Your neuropathologist can be sent on pension, in my opinion. In the first, NTSD (in common people a vegeto-vascular dystonia) it is possible to put each second girl/woman of genesial age respecting. On hypotonic type = the lowered arterial pressure that excludes the lowered elastance of the vessels corked by a bad cholesterin. A cholesterin, by the way, one. Good. It is bad, when it is a lot of it or him. And the atherosclerosis of vessels of a brain at grandmothers happens is more often, it smells slightly of insults all. The diagnosis: the Astheno-depressive syndrome as a matter of fact incorrect. The echoencephalogram in general serves other purposes. And the biochemical analysis of a blood on a pharyngitis hardly will deduce or remove.

Though in vain I so am categorical in occasion of the neuropathologist. To the people anxious by the health, still and not such you will tell.

Fever during 4 nedel-business seryoznoe so correctly do or make, that all survey.

Well, and on a subject of inspections. Personally I trust all methods that use in normal hospitals. Only all should be to a place. Under indications.

Computer tomografija-it is good, only it is not necessary to forget, what is it an irradiation (= a roentgen). The ?au??O?-resonant tomography is more useful to health. However, more dearly or expensively.

And certainly, if you worry in occasion of a gastritis the stomach can be made out from within so make simply FGS.

klepa
06.05.2005, 17:14
YUKS

Absolutely casually here has come, has seen your letter and has decided to respond.

Probably, when I wrote the report, I, worrying, all have described very chaotically. Has passed or has taken place a lot of time since that moment, and now I can is quiet, " with feeling, plainly, arrangement " to respond you on all items or points.

1) Years to me 32.

2) How much or As far as to I know, such diagnosis put in the event that the person is completely surveyed, all organs and systems in norm or rate, and here quality of a life has worsened (giddinesses in transport, a bad acceptability of difference of temperatures, delicacy and so forth) I have passed or have taken place the Echoencephalogram first of all as to the neuropathologist I have gone as a result of stress and temperature. You I shall not tire with details, but doctors were surprised, that I do not test these unpleasant signs. I do not remember precisely as it sounded, on mine, both in left, and in the right hemisphere of a brain " krovenapolnenie it is considerably lowered ". After the temperature has passed or has taken place, it has appeared, that giddinesses are present, and delicacy happens.

3) Pressure at me not lowered. At me 120/80, but with predilection to dropping. " On hypotonic " because " krovenapolnenie it is lowered "

4) the Cholesterin happens bad and good. Hand over the bioanalysis of a blood. There the cholesterin is just displayed on two components. At me the general or common analysis of a cholesterin was in norm or rate, and bad - is lowered. I consume polynonsaturated fat acids a little - I do not like olive maslo-

5) About an occlusion of vessels of speech does not go. But the probability of it or this is high enough. As is known, the cholesterin starts to be postponed on walls of vessels, as a rule, after the termination or discontinuance of genesial function. Though insults now meet and at thirty-year.

6) the Astheno-depressive syndrome is generally not by results of the encephalogram. It in private or individual conversation on the basis of complaints. Know, during my inspection all doctors wrote the preliminary analysis, and then it or him specified. About that is correctly or not - I shall not tell or say, I do not know. But depression was is precisely.

7) the Pharyngitis, a tonsillitis and pr are easily designated by means of the biochemical analysis of a blood. It is enough to take the analysis on revmoproby and on About fiber. Revmoproby - well it is clear that, and About fiber characterizes in most cases muscular pains. If they are increased simultaneously is can be a parameter of arthritises, arthroses and so forth If is increased only With-fiber - with the greatest probability shows, that available muscular pains which accompany with the given disease.

I wish to tell or say, that I was surveyed in very serious clinic. All illnesses or diseases which at me have found as a result of inspection - so-called, psychosomatic (if something speaks it to you).

And diagnostics on bioactive points just also has shown absence of organic lesions and an overexcitement of nervous system.

I absolutely call to go and pass or go and take place nobody this diagnostics. I have written, how it was at me.

I do not exclude, that too it is necessary to be able to do or make this diagnostics.

strige
12.05.2005, 11:07
Listen, it appears, there is absolutely "mad" thing. The exact name I do not remember (houses are) - system of medical diagnostics "Wanderer". I two weeks under impression. On the basis of the 5-minute computer test or dough gives the full three-dimensional description: the description of a status of all your internal organs (it is healthy - is sick - is the risk to be ill with that) and your psychological characteristics. Accuracy - 99 %.

On my 15-years son this piece so has worked, that he has there and then thrown out a pack of cigarettes (iskurivaemuju on the quiet from me) and has told or said, that will not smoke never, and will drink only soft drinks.

Sorri, has transferred or carried the posting from " Fathers and children ".

_
14.05.2005, 20:04
And where do or make this miracle?

EVolkov
18.05.2005, 03:39
And where do or make this miracle

I did or made for May holidays in a boarding house "Dawn". I can give telefonchik and tell more in detail. As to me have told or said - medicine of the future - and it has appeared.

IMHO, and in Moscow it do or make, only I do not know, where. It is necessary to call, learn or call, find out.

hoh33
26.05.2005, 02:22
If to you it is not difficult.

It is possible on coffee-washed or -soaps or... As it is more convenient

vikulya@rol.ru
28.05.2005, 23:05
Are not boiled so. Doctors good, see as have painted all))

And psychosomatic illnesses or diseases-as of times by my part.

In fifty fifth time it was convinced, that is difficult to prove something if " in good clinic " all have explained. And to prove there is no need. Time arranges you, and is nice or famous.

I wish health!))

spatterdock
29.05.2005, 00:09
Mask, I to you the huge letter nakatala.

I am afraid, that on kofemejlu will not leave. You have still any address? Inform, please.

Maria_l
30.05.2005, 22:09
Thanks. Yes, it is visible has not passed or has not taken place. Something is not present on its or his coffee-washed or -soaps. I on E-Mail have sent you the letter. Once again thanks

Inessa
02.06.2005, 03:47
I have sent you the letter on a N-mail. Catch.

*SunShine*
02.06.2005, 19:36
Has caught

Many thanks. I shall closely read