PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Agent for abaissement of hair

Pon
02.04.2004, 06:50
Sounds certainly ridiculously, but I am am enraged with my hair on a head want, that they were not.:)
We start to discuss;)

Anakonda
18.04.2004, 10:52
Dear Pon!

To be released or exempted from hair on a head, there is a mass of ways, no less than to save them. Shave nalyso, povydergivajte hair on one with all proletarian hatred, looking at itself in a mirror, wear a wig or a cap constantly - will disappear:-) Voobshchem, hair on a head - not a problem. Only think, that your hair can someone dear or expensive to you very much like. And always it is possible to stop their "unruliness" modern cosmetic agents, change of a hairdress and simply revision of own perception of this problem. To solve and this problem - concretize for itself that in them is not pleasant to you - dense-rare or -infrequent, rigid-thin, color-shade, etc.

Yours faithfully.

Pon
18.04.2004, 11:24
the Initial report from Anakonda
Dear Pon!

To be released or exempted from hair on a head, there is a mass of ways, no less than to save them. Shave nalyso, povydergivajte hair on one with all proletarian hatred, looking at itself in a mirror, wear a wig or a cap constantly - will disappear:-) Voobshchem, hair on a head - not a problem. Only think, that your hair can someone dear or expensive to you very much like. And always it is possible to stop their "unruliness" modern cosmetic agents, change of a hairdress and simply revision of own perception of this problem. To solve and this problem - concretize for itself that in them is not pleasant to you - dense-rare or -infrequent, rigid-thin, color-shade, etc.

Yours faithfully.
Yes I do not know what they, they to me I am simple not nravjatsja, always stregus nalyso, and then zbrivaju the razor. But they very quickly grow, and I do not want it or this. And I at all do not wear a cap, even in-30.
It can be somehow possible to get rid of them once and for all?

Girudoterapija
19.04.2004, 11:18
It is necessary to think very well before to be solved on such step...

Pon
19.04.2004, 18:24
Eh well you begin, it is necessary to think, to the close person can not like. I for a long time have weighed all, and to her really to not like, but I very much want it or this, and to me who is not important and that about me will think, I sneezed on a society.
At a temple people often twist, when vidjat in-30 me without a cap or when I in a frost in shorts and tapkah run behind beer:)
So, that I already for a long time have thought over all, I very much want it or this, but I am afraid, that if to be smeared with ointment, the some people will drop out, and the some people ostanutsja.

Anakonda
20.04.2004, 01:33
Dear Pon!

Address to chemists - they precisely will help or assist. At me the arm or hand does not rise to write prescriptions for a baldness.:-) sorry!

Pon
20.04.2004, 05:15
Dear Pon!

Address to chemists - they precisely will help or assist. At me the arm or hand does not rise to write prescriptions for a baldness.:-) sorry!
It is a pity, it is very a pity:)

Pon
11.07.2004, 17:22
Dear Pon!

To be released or exempted from hair on a head, there is a mass of ways, no less than to save them.

For two months I so any and nenashel:)
If who will prompt, I shall be grateful.

Semius
22.09.2004, 19:52
njujujuju be sheared nalyso then by wax do or make depilation... efekt certainly short (but vsyozhe the problem is longer than simply postrichsja), and in that that if there was an agent that hair ABSOLUTELY nerosli.... To the inventor a monument would put.... However it is better to give birth to time than all life britsja:)

There is a truth 1 :D an acid sulfuric is called:) will take down or demolish all at all:)

Pon
22.09.2004, 22:55
the Initial report from Semius
njujujuju be sheared nalyso then by wax do or make depilation... efekt certainly short (but vsyozhe the problem is longer than simply postrichsja), and in that that if there was an agent that hair ABSOLUTELY nerosli.... To the inventor a monument would put.... However it is better to give birth to time than all life britsja:)

There is a truth 1 :D an acid sulfuric is called:) will take down or demolish all at all:)
Aha and still there is an agent, tapor nazyvaetsja too all at all takes down:)

Semius
18.10.2004, 21:02
Together with a roof:)