PDA

Просмотр полной версии : More weeks ago I have asked a question in occasion of homeopathic preparations for...

Alexey
30.08.2004, 15:46
More weeks ago I have asked a question in occasion of homeopathic preparations for sunburn. Whether I can poluit the answer to it or him?

Trofimov A.P.
01.09.2004, 06:52
Homeopathic preparations - the agent of adjusting or regulating therapy eliminating or erasing;removing PATHOLOGICAL displays in an organism. Intensifying or weakening of processes PHYSIOLOGICAL, such as sunburn and other - are not a subject of influence for a homeopathy. Probably, the homeopathic eugenics is engaged in it or this, but whether there are such experts in Russia and the near abroad - do not know.

Kulpinskij E.N.
01.09.2004, 18:47
I regret, that your question, Anatoly has passed or missed. But as a whole it agree with d-rum Trofimovym.

Alexey
03.09.2004, 03:30
Probably I was not correctly expressed. Me such agent which you accept interests - and the skin darkens, imtiruja sunburn.

Dvorjanchikov Century
03.09.2004, 20:20
You have correctly understood. You have not understood it, that by means of GPS it is impossible to cause or call a distortion of metabolic processes in a healthy organism.