PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I consulted at home to venereologists and with Dvorjanchikovym, its or his answers...

Prugalov (actual)
22.08.2004, 16:00
I consulted at home to venereologists and with Dvorjanchikovym, its or his answers are far from istyny. He to me has told or said that acnes at me on the face from chlamydias. And more that smears are desirable for sending him as at it or him the best method of diagnostics. On the face obvious deception. And more I wish to add, if he will enter itself(himself) activly into conferences it does not mean that he a good homeopathist, misleads, people who absolutely understand nothing.

Dvorjanchikov Century
23.08.2004, 08:58
G-n Prugalov! I Think, you have rather early let out or have rather early released from psihushki. Can, me, it is necessary to strive on your homing there? Argumetov I have enough.

Eug
23.08.2004, 21:28
Vladimir if it is possible, replace in a post nik on real nik the patient. And I kak-that start that from snowstorm under the "" name.

Dvorjanchikov Century
24.08.2004, 04:56
OK! Now I shall replace.

The psychiatrist
24.08.2004, 14:25
The colleague, let's strive together! G-n Prugalov / the whoremaster "Lariny", accept tablets which to you were registered by the psychiatrist; cease to lower them in a toilet bowl! And when you will be found, at last, by my colleagues, ask them to appoint or nominate to you injections strong depo-preparations (voobshche-that, they and will guess, but - just in case!) - in order to prevent similar present the roughest disturbances komplajensa. Recover!

Dvorjanchikov Century
26.08.2004, 01:36
It is possible to make easier. To publish here its or his home address and phone. Then he will be requested to brothers on reason.

The psychiatrist
29.08.2004, 13:07
For this purpose it is necessary to ask to define or determine Sergey Borisovicha at last it or him IP-the address and to contact the provider. And then - to send to it or him;them on the house " the interplanetary ship " - white "bychok" with red polosochkoj in the middle and with a dagger which will deliver our patient to " to brothers on reason ";-) If such variant is not necessary to Sergey Borisovichu on soul or douche, I offer two more ideas. 1. To make so that at this patient at call on a site ___ conference - "Psychiatrist" (it should induce it or him to faster reference or manipulation behind the specialized help) was loaded _-_. 2. Having saved for patients or patient an opportunity to write to all conferences to provide __ propisyvanie in __ reports of the unambiguous indicating left by it or him on presence at it or him a rasping mental pathology. Bredopodobnogo a spam at once becomes much less.

Dvorjanchikov Century
31.08.2004, 21:49
IP-The address is easy or light for forging. To define or determine present or true, certainly, it is possible. If will continue - it is necessary and to make.