PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have advised to address to you the doctor! At me have defined or determined dvustoronee vospal...

Elena
31.08.2004, 02:21
Have advised to address to you the doctor!
At me have defined or determined dvustoronee an inflammation of appendages. 5 days has lain in hospital pricked nyxes (antibiotics, obezbalivajushchie and t. The item), after vypisski have registered TSiprolet 500, Nistotin, Vobenzin and Trichopolum. The course was for 5 days. During all treatment the temperature changed from 36, 9 up to 37, 4. At night after a course of tablets podnilas temperaturv up to 38, 2. Lecheshchego the doctor will not be till Friday, whether advise it is necessary to continue to accept tablets or can be will advise any others. The doctor spoke something about Amoksiklab, what is this a preparation? Yours faithfully, thanks.

Dvorjanchikov Century
31.08.2004, 09:50
Unfortunately, I can help or assist nothing - you do not have diagnosis, and there is no opportunity to define or determine, in what the reason of rise in temperature. If the status will be aggravated - the temperature will grow or pains will increase or delicacy - is better to refrain from continuation of a course.