PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much it would be desirable to consult to doctor Dvorjanchikovym us...

Natalia
10.08.2004, 02:44
Hello! Very much it would be desirable to consult to doctor Dvorjanchikovym about a homeopathist. Can you know explanatory or sensible in N.Novgorode. My searches while have not brought result, is possible or probable not at those doors I am pushed. At the child 5. The multi-infection a clamidiosis + a mycoplasmosis, adenoides similar consequence of infections is diagnosed in a drink or pharynx method PTSR. At us with the husband results negative.

Dvorjanchikov Century
11.08.2004, 13:56
The child could catch in a kindergarten or at bathing in a warm standing reservoir. Unfortunately, in N.Novgorode I know nobody. But to you can potrkebovatsja special preparations which there all the same are not present. If somebody from your friends runs in Tolyatti I could pass preparty with them.

Natalia
12.08.2004, 12:12
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately in Tolyatti and series anybody is not present. Can will advise something even for maintenance of the kid.

Dvorjanchikov Century
14.08.2004, 02:12
It is too serious simply to support or maintain. Complexity consists still that preparty, suitable for struggle against chlamydias, malosovmestimy with preparpatami, suitable for struggle against mycoplasmas. Search for a way to catch medicines. Can, to Moscow the opportunity will be?

Natalia
14.08.2004, 09:40
In Moscow is making related the husband, I think it is possible to ask.

Dvorjanchikov Century
15.08.2004, 07:16
Well. Let's try or taste. Communicate with me on e-mail: vd@tolcom.ru .