PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt, please, apply vegetative preparations, in particular on...

ON
31.07.2004, 16:28
Whether prompt, please, apply vegetative preparations, in particular the tinctures based or founded;established on an extract ehinatsei, to treatment of relapsing infections of genitourinary system? The doctor has written out immunal... Whether I Can replace it or him with usual tincture ehinatsei? The Question I set because to instructions to immunalu it is written, that it or him will apply at infections of respiratory ways, a flu and cold, the same - in tincture. And here there is preparation Immunorm, based or founded;established also on an extract ehinatsei. He just is recommended for diseases of genitourinary system. With what it is connected and, I shall repeat once again a question, whether edentichnoe action okazvaet tincture?

Dvorjanchikov Century
03.08.2004, 14:21
Ehinatseja in any form, except for homeopathic it is unhealthy. Its or her "medical" effect consists in suppression of some parts of immune system and, accordingly, the immune answer of an organism. Therefore illusion of improvement is framed. e. Its or her action similarly to action antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory LS and hormones. Actually illness or disease remains, and the organism is compelled or forced bortsja with it or her not "owing to", and "contrary to".

???
04.08.2004, 11:54
What means in the homeopathic form?
Also what means is harmful? In fact antibiotics too are harmful? And any other medicines?

Dvorjanchikov Century
04.08.2004, 22:27
The homeopathic form she also is the homeopathic form is when instead of substance its or his information trace works. Also works antithetically to the substance. Antibiotics though are harmful, their application in some cases (for example, at a lues or acute septic statuses) opravlanno. Application ehinatsei is not justified than. And anything, except for harm cannot bring.

???
05.08.2004, 09:09
Strange... There Are toxicants and plants, but in fact ehinatseja is not toxicant? Besides, its or her structure includes "positive" elements, whether not so? So at its or her correct application, in the certain quantities or amounts she should benefit? Unless it is not logical? Yes, the benefitting substance can not to approach or suit all, it happens, when allergies develop, but same not at all happens? So application of such substance or a plant opravdanno? It is interesting to know, why you consider or count its or her harmful, what its or her elements are hazardous to health? Explain scientific tongue - I shall understand...