PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From now on I RESIGN FROM AUTHORITY of the MODERATOR And COMPLETELY PREKRA...

Dvorjanchikov Century
18.07.2004, 12:17
From now on I RESIGN FROM AUTHORITY of the MODERATOR And COMPLETELY I STOP CONSULTATIONS ON 03. RU. The decision is accepted me. The reason - insuperable ethical disagreements with administration of a site. Henceforth any reports published here, ostensibly, from my name actually by those will not be. I regret, if someone has not had time to help or assist.

Albina
18.07.2004, 18:59
Except for you here anybody explanatory or sensible did not give consultations and the more so cured!!! I like YOU! Your same address??? If that.....

The anonym
18.07.2004, 21:16
Farewell, Vova!

Lora
18.07.2004, 23:06
G-n Dvorjanchikov! What happens? You so well help or assist us or if the doctor has a opinion it or he should be strangled at once? It is sad: (((

B.G.
19.07.2004, 23:28
The arrogant and stupid person. As it is good, that he has left!! Who knows Serebryakov's address?

B.G. (with itself)
21.07.2004, 02:51
Yes, it is really pleasant.

Igor
21.07.2004, 16:43
Yes, Dvorjanchikov not Saccharum, but its or his ideas, its or his expert, its or his comprehension of scientific logic - impress. I in one debate did not see serious refutations of its or his basic idea. Neither on 03. ru, nor on www. homeopatica. ru. Mind, but finely, unpersuasively.
It is visible does not happen - that did not drink, did not smoke also flowers always gave....

22.07.2004, 20:52
Yes, imennno the idea has seized or has taken possession the person, know, how it is called in psychiatric tongue!???
And mister Mozhzhevelov likes to gambol among night: With ITSELF is HE has added:-)).

Igor
23.07.2004, 01:36
For. Posts from VD though are unduly emotional, but, basically, are informative. And from you except for emotions and advertising of any information. I am assured or confident, unfortunately, that now sorcerers, "Lariny" and other rekrutery here will get. By the way, and what bad, what the person the idea "has seized or has taken possession"? And very much even plausible. And good fellow VD that has not spat upon everything, and activly popularizes it or her and develops... And illiteracy and misunderstanding of an acuteness of a problem for all of us simply amaze.

Lora
24.07.2004, 03:54
. Ridiculously to read, well as " he has added " if it or he already does not have authorization? You confuse something, and here zkstrasensoriku propogandirovat to you not on this site. Very well moderately. Mozhzhevelovu: RETURN to us DVORJANCHIKOVA, pliz! It elinstvennyj here the doctor with whom it was possible to stipulate all and to cure much!

marina
24.07.2004, 20:14
Ah, what a pity, dear Vladimir!. And where you move? Though on the site give the link, please, and that as with Rusmedservera you send away or have left, I you was searched, nasilu here have found out, and here again. It is very a pity, believe.

Ljubskij A.A. (surgeon)
25.07.2004, 23:04
Dear patients. I esteemed everything, that "doctor" Dvorjanchikov writes. If you do not want a harm to the relatives - do not follow its or his advice or councils. It is pure or clean water charlatanism! He raspingly "plants" you on money!!! It is a shame with colleagues (if he those is).

Sergey
27.07.2004, 08:06
g-well to Ljubskomu A. (surgeon). Here not fools were going to! If is that particularly - speak, and for eyes to discredit the person - it is a shame! The Facts, the facts give. By the way, Dvorjanchikov many treats free of charge, and quotations at it or him in Tolyatti - scanty.

Galina
28.07.2004, 13:05
G-n the surgeon! At me a problem, and you will operate me free of charge? Return Dvorjanchikova!

To doctor Dvorjanchikovu
28.07.2004, 21:24
Are dear, Doctor Dvorjanchikov!
I join the previous requests (http: // www. 03. ru/gomeo/? action = display and message = 760585 and offset = 10) Please, prompt, on what site you now advise!
You sovety-is unique useful at a medical forum, from others only and hear address internally . We, patients, fine understand limitation of remote treatment, but frequently we here address to doctors to hear additional opinions on our problems, many of us have passed or have taken place already tens experts internally and any sense of %