PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Mark Samuilovich! Dear Sergey! 1. On sale now immets...

Andrey
26.07.2004, 21:51
Dear Mark Samuilovich! Dear Sergey!

1. On sale now immetsja huge quantity or amount protivogrippoznyh homeopathic complexes: Gomeoantigrippin (Gomeofarma), antigrippin (the Doctor, Aflubin (Bittner), Sandra (VILAR), Agri (Materia the Physician), Infljutsid (DHU), Gripp-Hell (Heel), Otsilokoktsinum (Buaron), Flu Flu (Walsh), EDAS-103, EDAS-307, etc. What of them you can porekomendavt for use with a view of prophylaxis of a flu and other seasonal catarrhal diseases?

2. Or, perhaps, it is better to use such complexes which are directed on activation of immunity: Engistol (Vincetoxicum hirundinaria 6x, 10x, 30x; Sulfur 4x, 10x), EDAS-150 (Tinc. Propolis; Echin. 3x), EDAS-308 (Anacard. 6; Barita carb. 6; Ferrum phosph. 6; Arnica 3; Echin. 3), Ehinatsea multigut (Echin. purp.; Avena sat.; Allium sat.; Phytol. americ.), etc.

Serebryakov Sergey
27.07.2004, 00:20
Dear Andrey, question is put perfectly. It is possible to choose from the presented complexes. From the first group of agents it is better to use (in my opinion) Otsillo or Gripp-Hel as these preparations are to the greatest degree tested and checked up in clinical tests.
But personally for myself I use following schemes or plans: for prophylaxis of a flu - on 1 tablet Engistol and Traumel About 2 times a day (during epidemics 3 times are possible). For therapy of a flu and ORVI - 3 times a day on 1 tablet Traumel With + Engistol + Gripp-Hel. Operates or works trouble-free. And at first attributes of disease it is necessary to accept Gripp-Hel each 15 minutes. In some cases such shock therapy still slightly lifts temperature (gde-that on 0, 3 0, 5 degrees), but then she is soft, without crisises starts to decrease. To apply it is possible both on adults, and on children (for absolutely small it is better to take suppositories Viburkol).
From other preparations: Agri and Edas did not try or taste, and here Sandra, Aflubin, Flu and Influtsid for me personally - do not work.
Yours faithfully
Sergey

Zak M.S.
27.07.2004, 08:45
Try or Taste-, solve - (it individually).