PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Vladimir! I already wrote to you about 7 monthly child with atopich. de...

Tatyana
11.07.2004, 00:52
Hello, Vladimir! I already wrote to you about 7 monthly child with atopich. A dermatitis. Now, after a month kalkarei to us 6 again the grain of graphite is appointed or nominated to a month. And all. And at us now a strong exacerbation. The doctor has told or said, that the child himself pererastet. And more a question, whether it is possible during treatment by a homeopathy to accept with an interval enterosorbenty? Thanks.

Dvorjanchikov Century
13.07.2004, 07:51
If the child "pererastet", means, the infection will leave "deep into" - the centers will move on internal organs. And it is inadmissible.
If Calcarea has not improved a status, Graphytes to give it is impossible - or will aggravate, or " will tire out or drive inside ". But precisely will not cure. Whether there is no at you somebody from friends in Tolyatti who often happens in Moscow?

Tatyana
15.07.2004, 03:05
Dear Vladimir! Well there is nobody at me in Tolyatti, differently I for a long time would be already there. As it is far he from Moscow, that you can offer, m.. The husband will approach or drop in? I in a shock. Vrach-the pediatrist has told or said to smear hormonal constantly that I, certainly, am not going to to do or make, g-zha Tarasova does not accept, I shall enter the name on Tuesday in it is put. The center with selection on Follju, other output or exit I do not see. Thanks for your keenness.

Tatyana
18.07.2004, 20:05
Dear Vladimir!. Still the letter " in dogonku ". Just there was a pediatrist (whether I wished to establish or install an infection it), has offered immediate hospitalization, hormonal ointments, frightened me of all terrible horrors, type of a dyspnea, and has concluded, that I ruin the child strongly infected. But I cannot trust the ptenchika to our medicine. I am unequivocal for myself have decided to address only to homeopathists, but, as you can see, while my experience is sad.

Dvorjanchikov Century
20.07.2004, 09:26
http: // panacea.narod.ru/Rus/Other/location.htm

Tatyana
21.07.2004, 13:29
My God! Similar and He in Tolyatti!? And in fact always the panacea in capital was, forgive or excuse, emotions...
Let's solve with a trip, and on meste-that to you to get it is possible?

Natalia
22.07.2004, 03:54
Hello Tatyana, at me the same situation only to my kid of 10 months and we two months on hormones, but it ceases to help or assist, write to me pozhalusta kadushka@yandex. ru it can turn out together at us to overcome illness or disease. Very much I wait for your letter.