PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son 5, 5 years since three years the diagnosis a bronchial asthma, now recommend mountains...

Tatyana
25.06.2004, 12:50
To the son 5, 5 years since three years the diagnosis a bronchial asthma, now recommend hormonal therapy, but heard, that after it or her the homeopathy any more will not help or assist. Whether she can help or assist in general and where to find competent dokotora in Moscow? I do not wish anybody to offend, but very much I am afraid to get to sharlotanu and to do much harm it is even more. Thanks

Dvorjanchikov Century
25.06.2004, 19:29
There is an impression, that all Moscow is universal or without exception is borrowed or occupied by search of " the competent doctor ". And how much I asked pathfinders to share in case of success the information about itself so anything and has not waited. Voobshche-that an asthma (as well as any other venerology - see publications on the Internet) hormones does not recover. Therefore, if the situation yet does not threaten a life, the hormonetherapy at all should not be considered or examined;surveyed as a variant. Well, and the homeopathist (what illiterate he was) at least, will not do much harm to health and if will carry with competent will help or assist.

Serebryakov Sergey
27.06.2004, 09:28
Be not engaged in nonsense. Address in the Moscow homeopathic center (highway of Enthusiasts), the center "Similija" (street Dvintsev), on PETER b-r... The Explanatory or Sensible centers in which it is difficult to find charlatans in Moscow suffices. Here there also go. Phones can be found in the majority of directories or in paid telephone help. Though at GomTSentra - 176 1866.
Yours faithfully

Dvorjanchikov Century
28.06.2004, 13:42
g-n Serebryakov! In next (and in last) time I repeat: nepochtielnye phrases of type " be not engaged in nonsense " to address of participants of a forum (especially, not experts) are not admissible. As searches of the doctor for the child in any sluchchae cannot be qualified as "nonsense". I ask to avoid such expressions henceforth.

Serebryakov Sergey
29.06.2004, 23:06
2:
1. I do not remember, that to you the degree (to) a moderator ehi has been appropriated or given. So it is not necessary to instruct, especially "last time":)).
2. CHto-something has not noticed in your "wise" answer though any reasonable help to the person, asked advice or council. Or Moscow gomtsentrov you are not informed on existence?
2: By specified phone Moscow gomtsentra you will contact registry, explain a problem, and to you will advise the expert. Phone " " - 289 4370, it is possible to ask as Lure Love Eremeevnu (director of the center), and besides registry. And more one phone - medtsentr "Superhoney" on Frunze - 916 3824, ask Ilya Tiraspolskogo, can refer to me.
Yours faithfully

Oksana
30.06.2004, 12:09
And I shall agree with Sergey not from it or him the first I hear about this center.. Speak there spetsy class.. Itself there I am going to to go. .pravda heard as that not so cheaply it.

Serebryakov Sergey
01.07.2004, 23:44
Dear Oksana, the prices there, believe to me, it is enough average for Moscow. Everything, that is strong from them differs (both in greater or big, and in the smaller party or side) - with the big share of probability it is necessary to carry to a cheating. Certainly, there are also superexperts, but they - on perechet. By the way, the prices also can be specified in registries of the specified centers.
Yours faithfully

Oksana
02.07.2004, 08:41
On Enthusiasts it there where "Face"?! To me about this center of Battements spoke (from institute of beauty) he has told or said that dollars 200 at least to me treatment will rise.

The anonym
02.07.2004, 18:43
For example primary reception at Tiraspolskogo costs or stands 1000 roubles. And at a situation with a serious problem of such receptions will be much. And guarantees any. And even if suddenly (God forbid) you will be not not helped or assisted by treatment, perelechivat will be free-of-charge you is nobody a private law a of Moscow (all doctors people - all mgut to be mistaken).

Serebryakov Sergey
03.07.2004, 20:26
Yes, cost of reception primary in Moscow now is made with 600 1000 rbl., and the general or common course is valid can objotis and in 200 ue (depending on the appointed or nominated preparations). But it already reasht to you. And about absence "pereoechivanija" - too it is correctly told or said. But, alas (for patients) - the reality is those.
Yours faithfully

Dvorjanchikov Century
04.07.2004, 21:12
Here, a pancake burnt! And at us - primary - 150., and repeated - 100. And for 200 c.u. is unless, the dead man to recover! And us suffices! And meat, like, in one price...:)

The anonym
05.07.2004, 14:55
Interestingly maids dance: " a pancake burnt " it is possible, and " be not engaged in nonsense " - DO NOT CAN!!!

Dvorjanchikov Century
06.07.2004, 07:01
" The burnt pancake " anybody, except for gourmets, does not touch, and the appeal " to not be engaged in nonsense " has the address. Catch a difference?

Oksana
07.07.2004, 08:31
And what record from March, 27th 2003 10 : 11 : 50 it to me?
I I can replace am not going to to homeopathists. To me them recommended, even neznaju how to tell or say. Well voobshchem it has been told or said approximately so " there certainly can to you and will not help or assist, but even ostonovjat protses. Can be ". The diagnosis while is not present and to treat while there is nothing, and the oncologist I have strongly puzzled the surgeon. Here is how will tell or say to me that at me and I shall go it is treated. .a while I to live hotju as all:)))

Dvorjanchikov Century
08.07.2004, 18:30
Who to you stirs or prevents! Live, if there is such opportunity! Gomeopaty-then at what? By the way, in a homeopathy there is a methodology allowing quite successfully to do without of the diagnosis.

For Sergey Serebryakov
10.07.2004, 06:00
It is essentially insulting not for "pereoechivanie", and " for Native land ". It turns out, that the Law of protection of the rights of consumers operates or works basically for trade and some kinds of services. A poor quality of rendering of medical services to prove it is practically impossible. The general or common stoimot in commercial poliklinnikah in Moscow flies treatments in kopeechku and does not guarantee absolutely any quality. But to argue on it or this with foam at a mouth is going to nobody. It would be desirable to warn patients against hasty decisions.

Sergey
11.07.2004, 17:55
How it?

Sergey
12.07.2004, 12:58
Question " As it? " Concerns to the answer of Century Dvorjanchikova from March, 28th 2003 03 : 04 : 16

Trofimov A.P.
13.07.2004, 08:12
The answer to a question " As it? ". 1. The diagnosis in a homeopathy is the name of a medicine to which should treat. It is called the therapeutic diagnosis. But, if to speak about the developed or unwrapped homeopathic diagnosis where are considered miazmaticheskie factors such concepts in allopaticheskoj to medicine in general are not present. So do not worry, the patient, without the diagnosis in a homeopathy you will not remain. 2. At the person of disturbance can be only at a functional level when tool and laboratory methods will not show any deviations or rejections. e. It will be exclusively at a level of subjective sensations. Patients in such cases speak: " the Doctor (allopathist) has told or said to me, that it or this cannot be, you think out it, so it is necessary to you to the psychiatrist ". So homeopathies well-known such cases.

Dvorjanchikov Century
14.07.2004, 09:51
Certainly, "Thuja", "Agaricus" and t. It is impossible to consider or count item diagnoses in classical comprehension of this term, t. To. They can quite have attitudes or relations to several nosologies. It - more likely, conformity. But conformity precise, that is why, rather effective. Generally speaking, allopatichesky the diagnosis, at its or his all claims on klassichnost, in overwhelming majority of cases is fiction, t. To. Only in very rare or infrequent (basically, "acute") cases specifies an etiology. Namely the comprehension of an etiology of disease gives chance of treatment. All rest, including " standard schemes or plans " treatments - the rate on "puttying" or a hope on avost, seldom leading real treatment. Moreover: on world or global statistics everyone the second allopatichesky the diagnosis appears erroneous. poetomu-that the allopathy is powerless before chronic illnesses or diseases.

Serebryakov Sergey
15.07.2004, 18:38
1. And in Tolyatti the prices essentially differ (the same of Markin, Manakov and so forth). Depends on the one whom you treat - usual patients or top-figures.
2. To envy there is nothing: cost of rent of a premise or room, recoils to officials and so forth much more above. And that up to absolute cost - in Papua she probably three conchas for reception makes that, and in fact live:)
3. If recommend hormonal therapy, I would reflect about a homeopathist: in case of noneffective treatment time can be stretched. In occasion of senselessness of a homeopathy AFTER hormones: the nonsense, vkljuenie the same Traumelja in the scheme or plan of treatment by hormones reduces on the average in 2 times a dosage of the last. So the sense in homeopathic treatment will be always.
Yours faithfully

child
16.07.2004, 10:26
In occasion of the diagnosis it was recollected... " The doctor has told or said in a morgue, means in a morgue! "