PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question on correctness of treatment. To the child of 5 years. 1, 5 years we are treated at one go...

Light
05.07.2004, 12:24
Question on correctness of treatment. To the child of 5 years. 1, 5 years we are treated at one homeopathist (it is internally communicated and received 5 10 goroshinok time in 2 3 months). There was an allergy on the majority of products. Now on a skin reaction only on a fish: from a smell or a touch - blisters on a body. When in analyses have revealed ljambly, a homeopathist has advised to drink pumpkin butter or oil. - to mine, improvements were not, and have used advice or council of other homeopathist: Kreosot, Mercur dulcis, Cina. The child began to look or appear differently and is. Then there was a new problem in the autumn: in the afternoon wet trousers. Our first homeopathist appointed or nominated to us, at least, 3 different courses of preparations while the problem has not become silent. Now at the child about one month an allergic rhinitis (the diagnosis has put an ENT), the constant tussis which is not passing or is not taking place from any treatment, trousers happen chut-hardly wet. Whether tell or say, please, treatment by a homeopathy can so to be tightened or delayed. Or it is necessary vse-taki to replace the doctor.

Nastja
07.07.2004, 10:20
Tell or Say, and your two homeopathists know about each other? - to mine, it not the most successful idea - to combine two homeopathic treatments.

Dvorjanchikov Century
07.07.2004, 20:15
Ljamblii in norm or rate are available in any intestine. They are not pathogenic, if their number does not reach the quantities or amounts causing mechanical prepjatstvovanie to an absorption in an intestine (malabsorbtsija). Therefore, a lambliasis - not an infection, and only the form disbioza. Struggle against excessive duplication ljambly is senseless. These are only "display" consequences or investigations. To struggle follows with the reasons leading such disturbances. Who is right, who is guilty from your description to not understand. But Nastja the rights. It always so: one head well, and two - it is not suitable anywhere. Therefore, simultaneously to be treated it is necessary only at someone one, it is not becomes clear yet, that he does not consult.

Light
08.07.2004, 08:06
I understand, that one doctor is necessary. Also we are treated at one homeopathist. Simply there was one episode with other doctor. And how to understand, the homeopathist consults or not? Therefore I also have written all. At me before eyes it is a lot of children (the child in such sadike), at which allergy on all pererosla in an allergy only on a fish without homeopathic treatment. It also disturbs me.
Thanks you for answers.

Dvorjanchikov Century
10.07.2004, 02:08
Be guided by result. If it or him is not present during more treh-four months (for the child it is quite sufficient term) something, probably, is done or made not that.