PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Forgive or Excuse, and you now where - in Moscow? In Tolyatti? I had an idea: I...

Ale
03.07.2004, 22:36
Forgive or Excuse, and you now where - in Moscow? In Tolyatti? I had an idea: I was going to on April, 22nd to go to a homeopathist together with a daughter (14), here and I think, and It can arrive to you (I read reports in this occasion) probably? Because how now me does not arrange: something occurs or happens to me, and I cannot even talk to the doctor! And suddenly the child also here will get drunk globules both to him it becomes bad! And I at all do not know what to do or make! And to ask there is nobody! You, probably, communicate with the patients, "conduct" them, ht and from other city. To me it is simply terrible! Besides I very much trust you.

Dvorjanchikov Century
05.07.2004, 11:45
I now in Tolyatti. But in Moscow all peerly to conduct reception while there is no place. It frames difficulties. Can arrive - come. Only if you expect to turn back within one day (to arrive in the morning, and after poludnja to leave by the same train), be reserved by fresh US of kidneys (and it is better - than all possible or probable organs) and an echocardiogram. We, certainly, on an arbitrariness of destiny do not throw nonresident patients and we conduct in process of forces and opportunities.

Ale
05.07.2004, 18:29
Seolko approximately there is a ticket to you (in a reserved seat, we we shall assume) and reception? To me it needs to be known, that to the extremity or end of April financial to be ready. Thanks. By the way, and if you in Moscow have no place to accept, why to you to not leave to patients on the house? Eventually cost of a taxi can be included or switched on in cost of reception, it in fact will not be more costs of the ticket in Tolyatti?

Ale
07.07.2004, 06:50
PLEASE! Respond to my today's letter, it hardly below, I there have in detail described all, to me your help to you I session in institute which I should hand over is very necessary (in fact arrive can not earlier than 2 oh half of April, now at me, and till April still to live it is necessary...) I to you have named those GPS, a cat. I accept, can, something to cancel from this list? Please, help or assist!

Dvorjanchikov Century
08.07.2004, 12:26
If to believe http: // rw.travel.ru/index.html*timetable - from Moscow up to item "sea Zhigulevkoe" (so is faster) - 353.90.
You strongly overestimate my physical opportunities if consider or count, that I am capable for reasonable term to do on foot a way on 900 km in both directions (moreover under the handle with the nurse and with a microscope on zakorkah). If to use transport also a fare it should to include or switch on too. Besides I - not " the girl on a call " to accept patients in a bedroom, in bathing or on kitchen or cuisine. In general, the prospect to turn to the vagrant doctor not so inspires me.:)