PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor when to the child was 1 year 2 mes we were treated with it or him at a homeopathist...

Ljuba
17.06.2004, 17:08
Uv. The doctor when to the child was 1 year 2 mes we both were treated with it or him at a homeopathist from stafillakoka. Appetite at the child and the general or common status has improved. Through 4 mes were checked up in connection with an angina and again the homeopathist was found out stafillakok, small problemys a kidney and pancreatic, by the child very nervous, aggressive. Now we accept drops 3 j day. CHto-me it confuses something. Consult us please in occasion of it or this stafillakoka and aggressions in behaviour.

Dvorjanchikov Century
19.06.2004, 04:46
Staphilococcuses - a normal microflora of a skin and mucous. And therefore, the reason of disease cannot be: they "come" and "leave", when it or him will like - by the general or common conjuncture. Sometimes (when a status of immune system and a competing microflora allows) they can be made multiple copies in a plenty and get deep into tissues, causing abscesses. But, as a whole for what you treat, not clearly.

Ljuba
22.06.2004, 05:37
As to us have told or said, to us lift immunity, clean or remove inflammatory process in a kidney and pancreatic. You have very much guarded me the answer so we should accept drops or to refuse them? In fact to us have told or said still that can be stafillakok all time passes to our child from us, parents. Also that it is necessary for us to be surveyed too on this apparatus Follja and to be treated. Respond please.

Dvorjanchikov Century
26.06.2004, 03:08
And what for a preparation? Also what for the apparatus - as he looks or appears, and what it is necessary to do or make?

Ljuba
28.06.2004, 07:32
Transparent liquid on alcohol by which the doctor does or makes and the equipment itself. It or she should be drunk to the child on 1 drop in day, to plant on 200 ml boiled water and gradually before meal, then she kak-that, too on the equipment charges ampoules with distsil water (10), on 1 ampoule in day to plant with water. In total treatment lasts 1 months

Dvorjanchikov Century
30.06.2004, 19:09
I, generally asked, as the preparation is called and about technology of inspection on apparatus Follja asked. Except for this apparatus you still somehow surveyed?

Ljuba
04.07.2004, 06:39
Names in general are not present, all this is poured in butylochku from valerian drops. In that continually.

Dvorjanchikov Century
04.07.2004, 17:07
Well, as it is not present! At least, something dolzho to be written down in istori illnesses or diseases! Ask, that to you it or her redjavili. But you not up to the extremity or end have answered my questions.