PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, please, to 2 questions: whether It is possible to grow thin for 18 kg by means of go...

The girl
22.06.2004, 06:20
Respond, please, to 2 questions: whether It is possible to grow thin for 18 kg by means of a homeopathy? Whether it is possible to win an agoraphobia with its or her help?

Evgenie
23.06.2004, 08:52
Yes, your problems can be solved. That I have given you individual consultations communicate with me by mail helth@euro. ru.

Serebryakov Sergey
24.06.2004, 23:48
The dear girl,
If wish to receive a Herbalife and a similar poppycock then address to " individual advisers ". And so - on internal reception to the doctor. An agoraphobia to remove or take off a homeopathy it is possible. To reduce weight - too, but it it is necessary to look in each concrete case.
Sergey

Evgenie
26.06.2004, 05:53
I use a complex of natural grasses, instead of about a Herbalife. You by the way I see work too
" The individual adviser " as names of doctors are allocated by red color, and you is not present, so do not confuse people:))

Evgenie
27.06.2004, 10:32
I use a complex of natural grasses, instead of a Herbalife. You by the way I see work too
" The individual adviser " as names of doctors are allocated by red color, and you is not present, so do not confuse people:))

Serebryakov Sergey
28.06.2004, 22:33
Unlike you, I am the doctor, though and not registered here + the editor-in-chief of dear medical magazine, just on a homeopathy. And predstavjatsja not only by name, and and on a surname, instead of I am afraid. Unlike...
With complexes "natural" (it is interesting, still happen also artificial?!) grasses (as a Herbalife - from the same opera) request a moderator of a server from opening conference on a phytotherapy.

E e
29.06.2004, 20:16
Perfectly! I am glad, that you are the doctor, and I hope, that you will register on this server. But probably it is meaningful, all over again to understand with what I deal and then to do or make statements, especially they are made not on the basis of the facts and on the basis of personal emotions. The name suffices for conducting discussions and me of a patronymic and if I have not written a surname, it does not mean, that I disappear from someone.

Serebryakov Sergey
30.06.2004, 01:00
1. Whether see, in due time repeatedly wrote in different editions materials on a subject: how to choose the doctor in the field of alternative medicine, to not fall into in arms or hand of charlatans. And so, your actions (demands of contact through soap, refusal to be presented on a surname and t. The item) completely get under that list of attributes on which to the doctor for consultation to address it is impossible.
Unwillingness to give or allow the reference in the general or common discussion (it is not necessary ssyvlatsja on protection of patients, oni-that just depersonifitsirovany!) - an attribute of that you do not want, that experts knew about your references.
2. In this conference questions of application of the HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL PRODUCTS registered in the Russian Federation are discussed. Please, result or bring registration numbers or rooms of yours LS (not BADov! - for them there is a separate conference alimentary additives).
3. Time you give the reference on treatment, be presented, please, and on a surname. In case of realization of the specified requests you receive all the rights (including moral) to give the advice or councils in this an echo, without that we with Mark were against it or this.

Zak M.S.
30.06.2004, 07:15
I shall agree with Sergey (not by way of disputes, concerning the concrete answer)! From itself zasvedetelstvuju respect for Sergey Serebryakov. He it is valid " for whom itself gives out ". He the expert in the field of a homeopathy, and does or makes that he is the editor-in-chief of really serious scientific magazine on a homeopathy its or his informed in the most advanced moments of this remarkable branch!

Serebryakov Sergey
01.07.2004, 10:48
Thanks, Mark