PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son 2.5 years. Since a birth it is observable at nevropatol...

Valery
24.06.2004, 21:52
The dear doctor! To my son 2.5 years. Since a birth it is observable at the neuropathologist in occasion of gipertenzionno-gidrotsefalnogo in a syndrome and a syndrome of excitability. From 5 months passed or took place courses of treatment by preparations Diacarbum, Cavintonum, Phenibutum. After 2 h years we drink only Phenibutum in osenne-the spring period. Recently (ok. 2 h ned.) the boy had a habit spasm (a nictitation eye sights or eyes). It has occured or happened on a background of reception of Phenibutum. Now we shall survey again a head. Tell or say please, we could in parallel treatment by neurologic preparations (to us in fact will appoint or nominate new) to use homeopathic agents? What will you advise?

V.D.
25.06.2004, 00:15
" To survey a head " it is necessary not to you, and the pediatrist. Often " the nictitation eye sights or eyes " (including, azygomorphous) specifies dysfunction of a thyroid gland. Probably, such status of the child is connected with her (probably, the situation will be cleared with definition of levels 3, 4 and especially TTG in a blood). Development earlier not observed nervous habit spasm on a background of Phenibutum - event rather improbable. For a cupping gidrotsefalnogo a syndrome the best agent, perhaps, is homeopathic Lycopus 6. It or he can be given on pair or steam a dragee 2 3 times a day far away from meal. For a cupping of a hypertensia can be used Aconitum 6 (or dr. Digit) - in the same regimen of reception. To normalize activity of a thyroid gland at hyperthyroid statuses often allows Lycopus 6 (or dr. Digit) which is better for accepting in 1 2 hours after meal in the same doses. Preparations should store or keep and transport densely closed, in a dark place, at a room temperature (not in a refrigeration cabinet!) And far from radiating electrodevices. I pay your attention that the recommended schemes or plans though are safe, but are enough general or common and updating for what it is desirable for you to be under observation of a skilled or an experienced homeopathist can demand.

Mironova N.J.
25.06.2004, 16:46
Categorically it do not agree since Century neither in occasion of purposes or appointments, nor in occasion of interpreting a situation.
In start of a habit spasm could result or bring stressful influence in family or gde-that in other place. " A head to survey " - it is necessary, to specify the ECHO, REG, EEG - it is obligatory, by the way, if there is an opportunity of US of a cervical department pozvonochnika-to make it or him too, t. To. At children often the reason of various neurologic disturbances are the remote consequences natalnoj a cervical trauma.
On a homeopathy. Before specification of a situation on presence or absence in cranial pressure and difficulty of outflow of a liquor, I recommend to accept only one preparat-TSinkum Valerianikum 30 on 2 dragees 3 times a day 20 minutes prior to meal. Goroshinki it is better to crush and give the child on tongue, not washing down. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail. ru

V.D.
27.06.2004, 01:01
It not you, Natalia Jurevna, and your computer with test-a map with me does not agree.:) Everything, that I here advise is checked up in practice, instead of taken from textbooks or test-programs. And at a hydrocephalus of anything, it is more reliable than the list of popular preparations Helleborus is not present - I assure you. The same concerns or touches Aconitum at a hypertensia and Lycopus at a hyperthyroidism. Computer bases is, certainly, well (especially, for laymans), but these bases, as a rule, are framed on the basis of directories and textbooks, hand-written in 19 m a century or blepharon (at the best - in the beginning 20 go). Then such concepts as "hypertensia", "hyperthyroidism" and t. The item practically operated nobody. From here your difficulties.

Mironova N.J.
27.06.2004, 03:18
Mister. Century. I have no habit - to work with a computer. Preparations repertoriziruju-itself. It is not necessary to assure me of effectiveness Geleborusa and other preparations. Sejchas-not 30 years and, working with the child, are necessary as it is possible to specify more carefully not only the anamnesis, but also kliniko-laboratory both other data. And medical printsip-"do not do much harm" --on former it is actual. Surprises only odno-at your experience and for certain - the big medical experience (by the way, whether and the doctor you), what you behind initials disappear and do not specify e-mail for personal contacts? Natalia Jurevna, altermir@mail. ru

V.D.
27.06.2004, 07:08
Well, as repertorizirovat - manually (for example, by means of Kent) or automatically (by means of a computer) - not too essentially.
I not avtorizirujus, t. To. I have no here economic interests and at any moment I can forget about existence of this site for a long time. My mail and without that is overloaded by correspondence with patients. And I at all desire cannot qualitatively consult everyone who will decide to address from here to me (and 03. ru differs high intensity of "active" and "passive" visitings).